Childhood friend ⚠️

"Hiiiiiii! I've decided to join you through this television screen.. Oh i caught 2 sinners!" She continued, "After all what's a trial without a Judge! I'm Cathy, Oh my~ look who sat right in the electric chair" She laughed.
"Let us go you sadistic bitch!!" Zach yelled.
"Okay now.. Zach and Y/n let's see how much retribution those bodies of yours bodies can take, Oh~ i'm so excited my heart is beginning to beat out of control!" This isn't good. You tried to remove your wrist but to no success, you tried to stand up but plopped back on your knees. "Now Now settle down, ITS SHOW TIME!" she said with a sinister laugh. All of a sudden painful electricity was flowing through your body and you could hear Zach's screams of agony mixed with yours, Then it stopped, it felt like hours but it was only a few seconds.
"Oh is it done already?" you heard Cathy say.
"R-Rachel, Get us out of here!" You said in pain catching your breathe.
"DAMMIT THAT HURT LIKE HELL!" Zach screamed.
You couldn't see what Rachel was doing, You tried to look behind you but the electricity came again, You could hear Zach's screams as you gripped his forearm as tears of pain fell down your cheeks. The electricity stopped, you felt bandaged hands wiping your tears.
"Your both still alive? Anyone else would've been fried, you're going to get zapped over and over until Rachel can switch it off."
The electricity came again this time even longer, Screams of Agony filled the room until it stopped.
"I c-can't take this.." you panted plopping your head on Zachs Knees. He was sweating and panting just like you. The Electricity came again but only for a short amount of time before it was cut short and the cuffs were undone. You didn't move since you were in so much pain. I guess Rachel figured out the mechanism, You thought before blacking out.

*Flashback*
I remember this , I was around Rachel's age, 13 maybe? I went to introduce myself to the new neighbors.

"Hi i'm Y/n, Y/n L/n what's your name?" I smiled to the boy, but he didn't reply.. that's when another little boy ran up.
"Hi! Im Tylin, and this is my brother Keen! we're new to neighborhood." he smiled. You giggled and replied "I know that's why i'm introducing myself"
"Do you wanna hang out maybe?" Tylin asked you.
"I don't know.. I just met you.." you replied, then keen bumps into the conversation. "That's alright we can get to know each other"
"I can introduce you to some of my other friends around the neighborhood" you smiled to him. Tylin was a black haired boy with light brown eyes while Keen was a brown headed boy with Golden eyes. ⬇️

You introduced them to your other 4 friends and you hung out the whole day

You introduced them to your other 4 friends and you hung out the whole day. This is really fun , You thought smiling.
"Hey Y/n" You turned to see Keen.
"Yea?"
"My brothers a little forward, but if you really wanna hang out you can ask me." He said calmly.
"Okay keen!" You replied giving him a hug.
*end of flashback*

Why is this memory so important? and why did I forget it ?
You thought waking up. Where am i? You woke up to Zachs arms wrapped around you and rachel beside you on the floor. They were both sleep.
I blacked out.. dammit stupid Cathy and that damn electric chair, I guess they decided to rest too. You try to get up but Zach's arms hold you back. And why are his arms around me!? You carefully move his hands not to wake him up.
This is the perfect Chance to get my knife back. You smiled imagining his face when he sees you got it back. He put the knife in his pants pocket, So I just gotta do this carefully to get it back. You put your hand in his left pocket and feel a bulge. I found it! Wait.. that's not my knife.. is this?!! Your face immediately heated up as you slowly looked up to see Zach staring at you.
"Well well princess.. What do you think you're doing?"

To be continued, 😳