My friend eddie ⚠️

"Remember i hate liars" At this point he had backed you into wall. Shit i can't lie but i don't wanna tell the truth either. This so Random!
"That's none of your concern" You replied. He just smirked and brought his lips closer to your ear, you could feel his hot breathe on your neck. "I want one" he said moving his mouth from your ear to your lips. Damn..
He kissed you, at first you didn't kiss back but melted into it. He grazed his tongue against your bottom lip. You got the message and y'all started making out. His hand wrapping around your neck, not tight but firm. Dammit..
After a few minutes of Making out he started to move lower to your neck, teasing until he found your sweet spot making you moan, you hadn't noticed he was unbuttoning your shirt, running his bandaged hands up and down your waist, "Z-zack" you said holding back your moans. He just smirked and said "You like that?" as he started to massage your breasts. This man knows what he's doing. He did this while moving back from your neck back to your mouth sticking his tongue all in your mouth. Until he stopped leaving a trail of saliva. I'm relieved but disappointed, why'd he stop? You looked at him with confused puppy eyes.
"We'll continue this later" He said with a smirk putting his hoodie back on. Disappointing but relieving. You stood on top of your grave stone and looked around for clues until laying your eyes on Zack, he was making a... killing gesture.

huh?? wait- You felt around your pockets

huh?? wait- You felt around your pockets.. That asshole! "Zack what the hell give me back my knife!" you went straight up to him as he held it above your head.
"How about no? I can't have you threatening me like you could kill me, Oh, and your shirt is still unbuttoned" He said with a smirk. You blushed and frantically buttoned up your shirt. That asshole! what did i expect? he did all that to get the knife?! oh hell no!
You went and grabbed the pick axe.
"Zack, last chance.. give it back"
"Don't make me laugh princess" He grabbed his Scythe. "Come at me" He said with his eyes gleaming red. You charge at him and he blocks with his Scythe. He swung missing while you gained back your stance. You lifted the pick axe and swung, Zack moved and just as Rachel came in, you hit her grave destroying it oh my..
The Silence was quiet.
"HahahHah, Thats Fucked up" Zack laughed.
"Shut the hell up Zack, Rachel it was an accident!"
"it's fine.. i found some papers, did anything happen while I was gone?" You and Zack looked at each other.
"Nothing important" you said and Zack scoffed.
"So that wasn't important?"
"It obviously wasn't to you since you did it to steal my knife!" You yelled.
"Guys... look..." Rachel interrupted. Zack whispered "We'll talk about this later" You and Zack walked up to her and look at the paper she found "Isaac foster.." You looked at Zack but he was frowning.
"Continue reading" he said
"Abandoned by his mother at an illegal orphanage, the orphanage was found out but Isaac foster was presumably missing... A few years later murders.. happened to be connected to him... as their bodies were.. mutilated..." You stopped there and didn't dare read anymore.
He's THE isaac foster, and i was just.. on my god. You looked at him but couldn't see his facial expression due to the lighting.
Boom!
All of a sudden his hands were on both sides of your head and you were against the wall.
"Are you scared of me? you know the real monster i am.. tell the fucking truth." You stayed quiet thinking. I see him the same way as before..
"ANSWER ME" he yelled violently.
"Zack... I see you the same way, i'm not scared of you, and you not a monster." He looked surprised. "Your just a person who does things that other people see as bad" Wait i've said that before..
"You better not be fucking lying, i swear i will kill you"
"I know, but i won't you let you get the chance" You smiled. "Tsk" he backed away.
Rachel gave you the other paper "look Y/n" huh "Y/n L/n" your eyes went wide.
"Everything's scribbled out!" besides my name and photo.. "Rachel did you do this?!"
"No.." she said blankly, You sighed just at that moment the wall with the draft opened up widely.
"Well ain't that a bitch, i found the trigger" Zack said from across the room. "Well what the fuck are y'all waiting for? let's go!"
As y'all are walking down the strange corridor , Zack gets behind you and whispers "Y/n" You ignore him although his whisper made you get chills. "Y/n don't fucking ignore me, i know you hear me." you just kept walking. Just as he was about to say something a little boy with a shovel appeared.
"Oh my god! y'all look so much more beautiful in person" You and Rachel looked at each other, You whispered "He's all yours.."
"I'm eddie i'm so glad I got to meet the both of you!!"
"Tsk not this Necrophiliac"

Enjoy !! 🥳💅🏽