Episode 8

On stepping out of the hotel gate, I got a text from bimpe that reads " onihaxy love, why are you so angry that you didn't wait to see the special meal I prepared for you. A fresh laps with a well shaved pusssy, my cloths are off, I was putting on that cute net pant you always love. You remember that bra you always love to see on me?, that was what I wore. As I'm sending this message, I'm in the shower naked, won't you come and join me?.

Chaiii, see pussyy!!. My d--k jacked as I read the message, I rushed back inside the hotel with my trouser zip bulging out. I reached for the door, held the handle and found out that it wasn't locked, I opened, entered the room.
I looked at the floor and noticed that the broken glass had been packed and mobbed, I looked at the bed and saw a red net pant laced on one side, I saw a cute bra on the other side, I walked inches closer and heard the sound of water running from the shower and my d--k was gaining full time attention that my trouser couldn't hold it anymore. Before I could do anything, a voice came from inside,

"Onihaxy, what are you waiting for?, pull off and join me jor".
Omo see offer!!!!!!, I pulled off my. Shirt, my singlets, my wrist watch and my boxer all in one minute. My d--k attained 100% erection as I opened the bathroom door. I saw bimpe fully naked with water dropping on her head from the tap. I looked down wards and saw a sweet firm oranges standing infront of me. I looked downwards and saw a fresh clean and a well shaved p---y in-between her legs, I turned back to close the door and before I turned back to bimpe, she held my erected d--k and pulled me closer with a flirty smile on her face. She pulled me under the shower, pressed her boobs on my and the water was dropping on our heads. She held my head, pulled it closer and placed her mouth on mine to kiss me and I placed my two hands on her asss. She pressed my head closer and I was pressing her ass closer with my d--k hitting the lower part of her abdomen and we were both moaning like hungry sex hunters.
She pushed my head upwards and kissed my neck down to my n----e. She was s-----g my dry nipples simultaneously and I was squeezing hers too. She finally knelt down under the shower with her mouth directly facing my microphone. She grabbed it and began speaking to it. "Hmmmm, oooouch, arrrrrgh, my God!!!!!," I began to moan as she was giving me a deeper penetration. I was so lost in the mood that I can't help but held her head and pressing her mouth deeper on my d--k. The BJ was so sweet as the waters keep dropping on us, I cummed inside her mouth in 5 minutes of the hot BJ. She rose up, spit the c-m away and kissed me, we spent about 2 more minutes in the shower kissing before she put off the shower and we went to bed naked.

I lied down with my chest facing up and she lied on me with her lap resting on mine, my d--k was relaxed as a result of the heavy BJ and I was forcing it to come up but the thing no gree come up.

BIMPE: baby, I have missed you so much

Me: I miss you more dear,

BIMPE: but you left me few moments ago.

ME: I'm sorry love, but you caused it, you made me angry.

BIMPE: hmmmm, I'm sorry, but you are funny dear.

ME: how dear?

BIMPE: you said you don't want our paths to cross again. Did you mean it?

ME: I was just joking.

BIMPE: ***smiled*** baby, we are meant to be together for ever, as long as we are still alive and breathing, even if we go apart and marry separate people, we will always fall back together again,

ME: ****smiled*** you think so?,

BIMPE: **smiled also***, its not something I think, its something I know.

ME: you are funny.
Before I know it, bimpe grabbed my d--k and began to fond it, she came closer kissing me at the same time as her oranges was rubbing and pressing on my chest, few seconds later, my d--k began to rise till it gained full erection. Bimpe pushed her legs further and ended up sitting on my waist, with her hands and knees on the bed for support and are oranges was bouncing infront of me. She lifted up her ass, locate my d--k with the opening of her punany and sat on it without any hand support, I was marvelled at the level of professionalism. She began to rise and fall on me as her boobs began to jug up and down, I grabbed the boobs and began to press as we are both moaning heavily.
I was about to c-m and I screamed. Yeaaaaaaaah baaaby!!!,

I woke up on my bed in mushin with sweat on my face and my d--k erected. I looked at my boxers and realized I just cummed.
Oh my God!!!, this girl follow me enter dream again??????.