Episode 14

I followed betty immediately and we climbed the stairs with both of us smiling and playing with each other, on reaching the top of the stairs, I could see like 4 doors. She pointed at the room one after the other and describing them to me. She said the first room is her brother's matrimonial room, the next room is daniella's room, followed by another room which was said to be a guest room and the last room was betty's room. """Chaii!!, money good oooooo".
She opened the door of daniella's room to check on her and I entered with her. The room was bigger than my cousin's room in mushin, it has academic and cartoons wall papers hanged on the wall, a standard bed which she was sleeping on with a standard wardrobe, installed AC and colourful toys on the floor. I also saw a bathroom door inside the room. I was like, "All this luxury for a child not up to 2 years?". She closed the door and we went to her room, she opened the door and I sat on her bed. I looked round the room, her room has the same settings and structure with daniella's room, just that she has a portable fridge, a make-up chair and table with mirror hanged on the wall, I TV and DVD stand and so on. I was looking in admiration and I was cursing poverty inside of me. She closed her door from behind and came to sit with me on the bed and resting her head on my shoulder.

BETTY: onihaxy, this is my room, do you like it?

ME: looked around. Its cool, fine and colourful.

BETTY: thanks so much.

ME: the room downstairs where you and bimpe normally enter most times, who lives there?

BETTY: our previous maid used to stay there before, but now, we use the place as a secondary store.

ME: ok dear,

BETTY: so dear, what do you care for?

ME: Anything ***smiled***

BETTY: ok ***stood up, walked towards the fridge, brought out a "five alive" with a glass of cup**** let me serve you dear.

ME: ***smiled***

BETTY: ***poured the drink inside the glass cup and gave it to me.***

ME: ***took it and drank it up** dear the stress at that outsourcing firm was so much. I'm so stressed up jare.

BETTY: **smiled*** onihaxy, you are funny, you are sitting on a bed, pillow is behind you, and you are saying you are tired, lie down jaree. *** removed my shoes and socks and she pushed my back to bed***

ME: dear, don't let me sleep off ooo, so that bimpe will not catch me here.

BETTY: ***lied beside me, with her left leg over my laps and her head on my shoulder*** are you scared?

ME: yes na.

BETTY: if she meet you here, nothing will happen, even if I keep you here for days, nothing will still happen, the only person I fear is my brother.

ME: funny, what if she inform your brother?

BETTY: she dare not. Do I look like a teenager?

ME: ***laughed.***, how will you know when she is around?

BETTY: she has her own keys

ME: ok oooo, that reminds me, I saw a man at entrance of the gate when I entered, who is he? .

BETTY: yeah, he is the new gateman and security guard.

ME: ok.

Betty and I continued to chat, from there, we started playing and it led to a hot and passionate romance. Our lips met each other and we are kissing under the chilling AC, she came closer with her hands wrapping my neck while my hand began to move down to her breast, I started with a tickle on her cleavages, then squeezing and pressing the breast through her gown, I was finally able to bring out her boobs from to top of her gown, I moved my head downwards and was s-----g one the breast while hand-manipulating the other one, she let out a soft moan "ooooooouccchhh" as she presses my head closer.