Chapter Two: Help Me

He looked into your eyes with the sternest look you've ever seen. "No."

You sighed, relieved. "So what did he build you for?"

He looked away. "I'm not sure.... You need to ask him yourself." He sounded serious.

"What!? Are you crazy!? Even if he wasn't dead I would not talk to him! He killed half a dozen kids! And that's only the kids we know about! I'm sure that he's killed over a dozen!"

"You've no idea." He muttered before his attention snapped back to you like he hadn't said anything. "May I ask few questions?"

"Sure."

"What's your favorite color?"

"F/c."

"Favorite food?"

"F/f."

"How old are you?"

"22."

"When's your birthday?"

"Why are you asking my all of this?"

"I'm curious."

"(Birthday Date)." He paused and turned around, and layed his head on the desk, his body un-tensing.

"Are you tired?"

"I suppose you could say that...."

(~Time skip~)

"It's 6 pm. I think it's time for you to go home." Deztrap stated. His voice was still calm but you could tell that he didn't want you to go. "What are you gonna do once I leave?"

He turned back towards you. "I'm going to wait until you came back." He opened his arms like he wanted a hug. You smile and hug him happily. His arms close around you gently and you hear his eyes click shut. After a minute his arms open again. "It's time for you to go." He said sadly. You nod and walk towards the exit and push the doors open, taking a look back at Deztrap before getting into your car.

When you open the door to 'your' house a force aiming at your face knocks you down. The left side of your face stung so badly. You look up to see your dad. He looked mad. "And where have you been!?"

"I was at my new job-" No sooner than you stood up you see his fist soaring towards your face. There was a sudden pain in your left eye. Then a pain on your shin as you realize he kicked you with his steel-toed boots. You cry out in pain and run up to your room, your dad chasing after you, screaming threats and curses.

You get in your room and shut and lock the door. Running to the corner of the room as your dad pounded at the door, you grab your phone and try to turn it on. Suddenly the door smashes open and the next thing you know, your dad has his hands around your throat as everything goes black.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry about how short this chapter was. I ran out of ideas.

q-q.