Chapter 8: Killer Game

He stared at you for a second, his eye twitching. You were the one who broke eye contact by turning and walking out to your car. Deztrap got in the passenger side.

You drive off, to Freddy's obviously. When you walk in, you looked at your catalog. "I have about 100,000 dollars left from the owner guys sooooooo...... what should I buy??? Ahhh! So many options!!!" You go to Rare Finds Auction and find Funtime Chica. You pay 71,000 for her which means you had 29,000 dollars left. You decided to spend most of the money so you buy a creepy ass spider animatronic named Music Man and a cute Egg Baby. You had 4,000 dollars left.

You place the three animatronics and finish for the day. You noticed that Deztrap was nowhere to be found. You shrug and decide you would find him after your done with your chores.

Alright. Let's pretend that I'm 5 again and do some chooooores! You think to yourself sarcasticly.

You click on the motion tracker first just for fun. You were surprised to see something actually in the vents.

You start printing things first since they were still far away and printing took the longest and was the loudest.

"Surpriiiiise!" You hear an oddly familiar voice say so you turn everything off as you remember that Deztrap told you that when, if, you start to hear noises or voices, to shut everything down.

You waited for a bit before turning everything back on. You do the motion tracker again and see that there is nothing, oddly.

You finish your chores as quick as you could with no interruptions.

And that scared you for some reason.

You turn the monitor off, to not attract the animatronic, even though in showed none on the motion tracker, but keep the air on so it didn't get to 100°. You slowly turn around to see Deztrap in his animatronic form. You almost smile, until you notice his bright purple eyes.

They were scary.

No, that was an understatement.

They were downright terrifying.

Something was wrong.

You try to back up in your chair but you were as far back as you could go. He didn't come closer, which was also weird. He stayed a few feet from you.

"You'd better run." His voice sounded so different, you hardly believed it was him talking. "I'm willing to give you a chance. But you'd better win."

"W-Win what?" You mutter to your own surprise. It didn't feel like you were saying that, almost like someone was forcing you to say it.

"A little game... Green light." He muttered, closing his eyes. You immediately knew what he was talking about. "Red light." He opens his eyes, staring at you with murderous intentions.

"What happens if I lose?"

"You die." You heart sped up. "Green light." He closed his eyes. You walked towards him as quiet and slow as you could possibly go. "Red light." You stop before he can open his eyes.

"Green light." He closed his eyes and you crept forward.

"Red light." His eyes snapped open and you stopped in your tracks.

"Not making much progress, are you, (Miss/Mister) l/n. Green light."

Him calling you by your last name made you feel so many emotions at once. Anger, outrage, regret, sadness, and most of all. Hurt. Did he not love you anymore? Not even like you as a friend enough to call you y/n? You were walking faster than you realize and didn't hear him when he said 'Red light,'

"You're out." He chuckled darkly. "It's time to die, (Miss/Mister) l/n."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLIFFHANGER!!!! WHAHAHAHAHA!

Wow! That was..... wow! That's intense!

R-Rick!?

Hm?

Am I truly gonna hurt Reader!?

I dunno, Dez. Are ya?

No! I would never!

Then you will in the story!! Whahahaha! Or will you? I haven't made up my mind. Hm. Gimme some time to think.

(If The-Galaxy-Rose is reading this then she will understand why I'm about to say this)

You have all the time to think you need because we're in quarantine with Springtrap and Nightmare Bonnie!!!

True, my guy. Wait! Guys! You know the whole thing where Deztrap was like: 'We shouldn't make this because I love you' Yea, just forget that because we were dared to pretend to be lovers for a week so yea!!!

Yep. My only love: Spri-

*Slaps my hand over his mouth* STFU.

Why?

Don't you dare fucking- ANYWAY!! This was a long A/N! Bu-Bye!