Chapter Four: I Love You

A threateningly low growl came from deep within Deztrap and when you look up, Deztrap has your father pinned to the ground, snarling like a beast. Your dad's face was one of pure terror. "H-Hey! Who- What the fuck do you think you are!?"

"Shut the fuck up you son of a bitch!" He snarled at his face before slightly picking him up and slamming him back against the floor. You flinched at, not only the action of Deztrap slamming your father against the floor, but also the tone of Deztrap's voice. You didn't think he even knew cuss words.

"You will not hurt y/n as long as I'm here!!! And if you do, I'll....." His frightening purple eyes trailed in your direction, giving you a look that said, 'I am so sorry.' before his attention snapped back to your dad. He leaned close to him and whispered something in his ear, making his struggle to get out of Deztrap's grip.

"Let go of me!!!!"

"You want me to let you go? Fine. Get out." He growled, getting off of him. Your father got up and ran out the door, scared out of his mind. Deztrap looked at you, fear of judgement in his eyes. You smile and run up to him and hug him. He was obviously surprised as he hesitantly hugged back. "Thank you."

You run up to your room and jump on your bed. Deztrap walked through the door a few minutes later. He sat down on the floor and sighed. "What's wrong?" You asked.

"I just..... hate...... threatening people....." His voice cracked a bit and that broke your heart. You get up and sit in front of him. "Deztrap....." He didn't look up at you. "I really need to tell you something but I need you to look at me."

He hesitantly looked at you. You gently kissed his makeshift mouth. You heard his eyes click shut and you felt one of his hands cup your face and the other one pulled you closer. It was kinda a kiss since he did what a normal person would do if they kissed back. You smile slightly and wrap your arms around his neck. After a minute, you pulled back because......

YoU nEeDeD oXyGen.

"I love you." You admit quietly. Deztrap opened his eyes.

"I love you, too."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yep, this is short. I hate doing things like this but, in just seemed right to end the chapter right there.