Chapter 14: Freak Out

I felt an uncomfortably familiar feeling bubble up in my chest. I felt as if I wanted to vomit. I was three seconds from snapping this idiotic cretin's neck.

I twisted smile spread across my face. I was upset that the woman couldn't see it, at the same time grateful y/n couldn't either. I didn't want (him/her) to be scared of me....

I chuckled darkly. "I'll make you afraid of me." I growled, harshly grabbed her arm so she couldn't run.

My hand went to a button on the side of my jaw. I held it down and my jaw dropped. Literally.

I slowly slid the top of my head up just enough to let her see inside my "mouth".

One look inside and she screamed before I snapped my mouth shut, back to the- annoying -never changing smile before y/n could notice. I felt...... like my old sinister self again.

And I despised it. I knew that if this woman panicked and tried to flee, I may have to result to something dire. Though, I suppose, at this point, that was implausible.

Perhaps y/n would have to sanctify me.... heh....

My eyes darted back to this woman, who looked at me, positively petrified. "Scared now, madam," I mocked her with fake respect with the last word, "Because if that doesn't.... you can even begin to fathom the things I could do to you."

She nodded frantically, trying to tear her arm from my grasp as I tighened my grip, making her hiss in pain. "Don't tell a soul." I growled harshly before letting go. "Now, move along. Neither I, nor y/n, have any time to deal with your foolishness." I smirked on the inside, fixing my bowtie as she scurried off.

I turned to y/n to see (his/her) e/c eyes filled with fear and confusion. Mostly confusion, I noted. "My apologies, y/n. That was highly irresponsible of me." I stated with false confidence. Even though, just the mere thought of y/n being afraid of me, was too much to bare. Even though, if y/n left me now, I would probably throw myself into the scrapper. Even though, ((s)he) deserves an explanation that I refuse to give.

Even though, I would rather [-go to Hell, right were you belong]- than see (him/her) die, let alone by my hand.