Chapter Three: Care

As soon as you gained consciousness, you were engulfed in pain. You wince and try to stand. If you could just make it to your car. You fall down but try again. Finally you get up and stumble out the door.

You jump in your car as quick as possible and remember than your keys are still in your pocket so you grab them and start it as fast as you can, and put the pedal to the metal, driving back to the pizzaria. Finally, something occurred to you. You pull over and look in the back seat. "Please don't let him be there...." You whisper repeatedly.

When you see nothing, you continue the drive. It had also just occurred to you that there were tear running down your face.

When you see Freddy's, you press the break and jump out of the car, locking it and running into the pizzaria, sobbing. You run back to the bathroom and examine your face and neck. There was movement from behind you so you turn around, covering most of your face and tried to cover your neck as well. You could barely see.

"Y/n? Are you ok? Why are you covering your face? What happened?" Deztrap walks toward you, gently gripping your wrist and pulls them away from your face. His eyes widened and you could have sworn that the makeshift grin frowned for a second.

Then his expression turned from surprise and disbelief to rage. The eye that was green was purple as well now. "Who did this to you?" He demanded in a glitchy voice. It surprised you that his calm, understanding voice could sound that harsh.

"My dad...."

"Why?"

"I don't know...." his expression softened, his eye turning green again and he picked you up and carried you to the office. He sat you down and walked off, coming back with a couple Viploc bags with ice in them and paper towels over them. "Sit." He said, in his calm voice. You did as you were told and he sat in front of you. He layed the Viploc bags down and grabbed you gently, picking you up, and setting you in his lap with you facing him.

He grabbed your legs, gently as always, and made them wrap around his torso. This made your face tent over red. Deztrap didn't seen to think about what he was doing. He grabbed both of the bags and gently put one to your neck and the other close to your eye. At first you jerk away because of the cold, making his look away from the bag on your neck as he moved it around your neck, and at your facial expression.

You smile. "Thank you." By looking in his eyes you could tell that he was genuinely smiling on the inside. "You're welcome."

"You don't have to do this for me, you know."

"Yes, I do. You're a very special (girl/guy)." The red on your face darkened. He continued focusing on keeping the, what you'd call an ice pack, on your neck with out hurting you. "Hey, Dez."

"Hm?"

"I'm tired."

"......Then sleep."

"Can I um....... sleep with you?"

He paused and took one of the ice packs off your eye and the other one off your neck. "Of course."

He picked you up, and and gently pushed your head to his shoulder. Your legs were still wrapped around his waist so he was pretty much holding you like a child. He carried you to a room and shut the door. There was a little bit of light. Just enough to see.

He sat down and sat you in his lap. You cuddled against his chest as he wrapped both of his arms around you. "You know I'd never hurt you, right?" He whispered. You nod. "And you won't be harmed if I can help it." Your eyes open.

"My dad with do this again when I go back."

".....................Then take me with you."

"You want to live with me?"

"If it means you won't be hurt again." You smile and blush. "O-Ok..."

"Now, sleep. I will be here when you wake." You smile and close your eyes and drift off.

Time skip because why not-

You open your eyes and can't see a thing in the dark room. It took a minute to let your eyes ajust. You slowly and carefully lift you head off Deztrap's chest. You look up at his face and his eyes were closed. He still had his arms around you but he seemed more limp. You slowly look at your watch to see it was 10:53.

"Dez." You whispered to the......... sleeping........ rabbit. He shifted. You could hear and feel the gears in his chest, arms, and legs start up. His eyes clicked as they opened and he looked down at you. "Yes?"

"I- We need to go home." You nodded and picked you up, carrying you out the door. "D-Deztrap! I can walk!" You laugh. He looked at you. "No, you can't." He said with a playful tone.

You giggle and he carried you out the door. Your eyes widened as you hoped no one saw you. He put you in front of the steering wheel and he opened the back and got in.

"Ha! What are you getting back there for!?"

"I can't fit up there." You laugh again and start driving back to the house.

Once you pull into the driveway you hear Deztrap make a gasping sound. "It's beautiful...."

You sigh and get out. When you get out, he gets out as well and starts walking toward the house. You get to the door and open it, heading in. Just like last time, you fall to the floor with the side of your face stinging.