Smut Chapter (6): My Bunny (💜)

"You know.... y/n. I feel a little bad for not being able to kiss you back soooo....." He gently lifted your chin, which made your face start burning. He pressed his lips against yours passionately. You're stunned for a second before returning to kiss.

Deztrap smirks and picks you up and makes your legs wrap around his waist like before. The fact that you could feel his erection through his pants made you blush more. He carried you upstairs to your bedroom and layed you down on your bed. You looked up at him, feeling increasingly lustful as you stared into his violet and emerald eyes.

He connected his lips with yours and you felt his tongue glide across your lips and so open your mouth. His tongue began to explore your mouth. You wrapped you arms around his neck and he also pulled you closer. He began kissing your neck making you moan quietly. He started biting your neck now and when he bit a certain spot on your neck, your back arched slightly and you moaned a bit louder.

Deztrap smirked and bit that spot harder, getting more moans out of you. He started taking you shirt off and you leaned forward to help him take it off. Once your shirt was off, he started taking your pants off as well. "Hey, that's not fair!"

He look at you and tilted his head. You smirked and ripped (not literally) his vest, shirt, and pants off, leaving him in his boxers. He grinned and took your bra off pretty quickly which made you yelp and try to cover yourself. Deztrap's eyes went half-lidded as he smiled. "Oh, y/n, I'm not going to judge you.~ No need hide yourself~"

He gently grabbed your wrist and pulls them away from your beast. He started kissing down your neck to your chest. He smirked at you deviously before licking your breast. You moan quietly again as he gently sucked on it. He switches to the other one and does it for a few seconds You moaned a bit louder and he started kissing down your stomach.

He got to your panties and started nipping at them. He pulled them down and kissed your lips. You kissed back, a little embarrassed. Soon his boxers were off.

You hear him groan slightly. "Are you ready?" You gulp and nod. "Alright~ I'm coming in~" He slides the tip of his member into you and you wince due to the sudden stretching. You moan as tears of pain start to for in your eyes. Deztrap stopped. "C-Continue." He slowly slid the rest of his member into you and you moaned again.

After a couple minutes of kisses you finally said, "You can move now."

He nodded and slowly thrusted in and out. "Nya~" You heard yourself moan. Deztrap started going faster and you moaned louder. "Augh!~ Deztrap!~"

You dug your nails into his back and this made him go even faster. "Ngh~ Uhh......rrr........fuck~" You moaned. Deztrap's light panting grew as he went faster. "Augh!~ Y/n~ Shi- Ugh!~"

He continued pounding you making both of you scream eachother's names. "I-I'm close!!!~" He moans before releasing inside you. As soon as he released, so did you with a loud moan.

He rolled of off you and layed beside you. "Y/n~" he purred breathlessly. "Yes?"

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAHAHAHAHA! FUCKING FINALLY!!!! .....Ahem, no pun intended....

The theme song for this book:

*guy who can't sing/me*: AND IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-

HOLY SHIT-