Chapter 5: Turning Human

After that, you and Deztrap decided you guys didn't really want to stay there. So

B a c k

T o  F r e d d y ' s

Y o u  w e n t .

You and Deztrap talked a bit about a bunch of different thing on the way, so it didn't seem that that much of a drive. Once you got there you two got out and walked into the pizzaria. There were two tall boys it there. One had blue hair and green eyes. He was wearing a purple jacket with a red bowtie and a star under it design. The other boy had brown hair and blue eyes. He had on the same outfit as the other boy but his theme was brown. He also wore a purple top hat.

As soon as they saw you they panicked and with a flash of white, they were Rockstar Freddy and Rockstar Bonnie.

Deztrap's eyes widened and so did yours. "How did you guys do that?" Deztrap asked, amazed. They both pointed to a box.

Deztrap walked over there and opened it. Out jump Security Puppet. "Yes, Deztrap?" It said.

"I um..... saw them as humans," he pointed to Rockstar Freddy and Bonnie before continuing. "And, well, I was was wondering if uh..... You could teach me to do that...."

"You wish to be human?"

"Yes."

"Very well. I will teach you. Just don't tell any animatronic that doesn't know. Like those scrap animatronics in the alley."

"Ok."

Puppet nodded and got out of the box. He told Deztrap to get in the box and so he did. The lid shut and he was in there for exactly 5 minutes before a boy popped up and climbed.

His skin was pale and he was wearing a green vest and a dark green dress shirt. The pants were grey and he had black dress shoes. He also wore a purple bowtie and white gloves. He looked very formal other than his curly green hair, with kind of covered his face a little.

(This is kinda what he looks like:

)

A smirk spread across Deztrap's face as he proudly fixed he bowtie. You run to him and hug him. He wasn't as tall now, which was good, but he was still taller than you. Instead of being just under 8 feet tall, he now looked around 6'5 feet tall.

He hugged back. "You look even more handsome now." You comment. He let go of you. "I'm not used to not having ears and a tail. As well as wearing all these cloths. And there's something down there that wasn't there before....." He was referring to his member.

You almost laugh. "Yeah, I'm not going to explain that to you. Let's just say that you'll eventually figure out what that's for...."

Deztrap's eyebrows raised. "Alright...."

~Time Skip~

You stayed there for the rest of the day but then had to go back home.

After a while of sitting and watching a movie called Underworld Evolution, not only did Deztrap learn what the 'thing down there that wasn't there before' was used for, he decided to make you f/f, which you happily ate after thanking him twenty-seven billion times. Deztrap chuckled. You got up and hugged him again.