Chapter 7: Shower???

You woke up cuddled next to Deztrap. You set up and stretch your arms, yawning. You decide to take a shower so you get up and walk towards the door. You hear Deztrap yawn and silently curse yourself for waking him up. "Y/n? Where are you going?"

You turn and look at him. You accidently let your eyes drift and your face turns red. Deztrap tilted his head. "I'm just gonna pretend that's morning wood." You snickered.

Deztrap's face also turned red. "Anyway, I'm going to take I shower."

"Can I join you?"

"......sure." He smiled and walked with you to the bathroom. You turned the water on and waited for it to warm up. Once you turned the shower on, you and Deztrap stepped in because you two were already nude so you didn't really have to take your cloths off. Deztrap started inching toward you like he was nervous. "What's wrong?" You ask.

"Water. What if I fall?"

"Don't worry you won't fall." You giggle. You grab his shoulders and gently pull him towards you. Once he was under the water, you put his hair behind his ears. You grab the shampoo/conditioner and squeezed it out in your hand and rub your hands together, looking at Deztrap. "What's that?"

'Shampoo."

"What's it for?"

"To wash your hair. Now turn around."

He nodded and turned around. You began rubbing the shampoo in his hair. After a minute you back up and pull him back so he's directly under the water. You hear him growl painfully. "What?"

"My eyes are burning!" He groaned, rubbing his eyes.

You pet his head. "Lean your head back." He did that so the soap wouldn't go in his eyes. Deztrap turned back around and kissed you. "You look so hot~" he purred. This made you blush. "We got to get clean!" You hiss. He chuckled. He handed you a poofy and you pretty much both wash yourself.

You both get out and dry yourselves off. You change into a f/c hoodie and a pair s/f/c of sweatpants.

He changes into a green and black tuxedo with a purple bowtie(obviously).

"You look handsome as ever~" you cooed. He smiled. "You look (handsome/beautiful) too." He kissed your lips. "It's time for you to go to work."