Chapter 12: Mate and Murderer

You woke up because Deztrap was shaking you. "Ugh... What?" You groan. "You need to get up and eat something so you can go to woooooork~" he sang.

"I don't wanna go to work."

"You have to. Until Saturday."

You groan and do somehow get up and start making some coffee. After it was done you put some sugar and creamer in in a pond stirred, then tried to take a sip without burning yourself. News flash: You failed. Deztrap actually started making you breakfast. He made (Favorite Breakfast Food) which you happily ate. You went into the bathroom to get ready. You brushed your hair, brushed your teeth, and changed into a clean uniform. Not in that order, obviously. You yawn, still waiting for that caffeine to kick in.

When you walk out of the bathroom, you find Deztrap trying his hardest to bend a metal spoon, which made you laugh. "Ha! You can't bend da spoon!" You laugh.

He gave that 'Or can I?' look before turning into an animatronic and bending it with literally no effort. "Hey! That's cheating!" You yell as he turned back human. "No. I'm still bending it myself without any help." He smirked.

You huffed and grabbed your keys. Suddenly, an idea popped into your head. I stupid idea, but still an idea.

"I bet you can't drive a car."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deztrap laughed so hard at your terrified expression. "You though we were gonna crash!!!" He laughed harder. You quickly open the door and puke on the pavement. There were skin marks where he had practically slid into the parking lot. "Deztrap!!! Are you fucking insane!? We could have fucking died!"

He continued to laugh. "You're the one who said I couldn't drive!"

"You can't drive! Where did you learn to 'drive'!? The University of Dumbass!?"

"Well, you shouldn't have told me I couldn't before you know if I could or not! Oh, and I flunked the drivers test. I never got my license. Of course, that didn't stop me from drivin'." He chuckled. You slowly get out of the car, stepping past the pile of puke, and walking(or at least trying to) into the building. Deztrap let you lean onto him so you wouldn't fall. You're still dizzy?"

"Dez, you did donuts in the middle of the road for like 5 minutes strait!"

"Hey, what can I say, y'know!" You roll your eyes and open your catalog, the dizziness fading. You shrug and shake the remaining dizziness away before seeing that you now have about $14,000 so you shrug and decide that you wanted to buy El Chip for $32,000. You close your catalog and finish for the day.

You walk to your office with Deztrap following close behind you. "Are you sure you wanna come? I mean...... last time you attacked me....." You asked, stopping for a minute. He stopped as well and looked down at you. "I have it under control if not, flash the light in my face. It was cause a system restart, giving you time to get away." You nodded and exhaled shakily. You continued towards the office and sat in the chair. "Give me your flashlight." He said so you give it to him. "Focus on your chores. I'll deal wih him, ok."

"Huh?"

"Look on your motion tracker." You did that and saw something.

"Who...."

"The animatronic you salvaged. Molten Freddy. Once you salvage someone, or you buy something with something hiding inside, they come to kill you as you do your chores." He stated as you started printing things. "You have some tools at your disposal. The audio lure, the motion tracker, and the secondary vent system. You can only use one at a time."

"I knew that. Ok...." You waited until the printed printed all the menus before looking on the motion tracker. Molten Freddy was close but not too close. You click the audio on a room close to him. You continued your chores until you hear something in the vents to your left. "Dez! He's over-" You yelled before he covered your mouth. You tried to scream but you couldn't.

"Y/n, it's fine. Don't yell." He said. Loud noises irritate him so it made since why he covered your mouth. He shined the flashlight into that vent and you see a glimpse of Molten Freddy's face before he retreats back. Deztrap keeps the flashlight in that vent as you do more of your chores.

You had two more things left now. Deztrap had wrapped his arms around you since Molten was no where to be found and you both expected he just gave up. You clicked the "Order Napkins" button. You waited.

Everything that happened next was a blur. The only thing you remember is something hitting your head, knocking you to the ground. Then tons of snarling, screaming, gears grinding together, and ripping of fabric. Then nothing.

The next thing you know, someone is shaking you. "Y/n! Y/n!? Wake up!" You slowly open your eyes and they're met with Deztrap's green and violet ones. "Are you ok," He asked. "Does anything hurt?"

"....Uh..... I have a headache....."

"Yeah, your head was hit pretty hard." He said, rubbing your head. You sighed and sat up slowly. "I'm afraid to inform you, that you need to salvage whoever is in the back alley." He said sympathetically. "Who might I expect?" You asked.

"Lefty, Scraptrap, or Circus Baby." You nod and slowly make your way to the back door, your head still pounding. You open the door and look out. There was a greenish-yellow rabbit. One of the ears was half-way broke off. His eyes were gray and he looked super torn in a bunch of different places. You sigh and grab it, slowly dragging it into the room. It smell horrid.

You set it up in the chair and sat in the opposite one. You started the tape. "Before you is an animatronic found in the back alley. We are unsure of it's origins. It is your job to complete the maintenance checklist before claiming it as salvage. Or, if you choose to, you can throw it back into the alley where you found it, and forfeit payment. Please make your choice now." The tape automatically paused itself. You press play and the guy started talking again.

"You have chosen to proceed with the maintenance checklist. Remember: Use your company issued tazer to return the animatronic to a neutral state if you feel that it's becoming unstable or aggressive. You can only use it three times before it begins to damage to animatronic and decrease it's value. Begin audio prompt in three... two... one..." The noises played. "Document results." You marked 'no' and looked up. It was looking strait at you with a blank stare. You taze it and pressed play.

"Begin audio prompt in three... two... one..." Wait. No. Look up. Wait. No. Look up. Taze. Play. Wait. No. Look up. Shock. Wait. No. Look up.

"You have completed the maintenance checklist and may proceed with the salvage." You press stop and get up. Those noise hurt your ears today. You turn and walk towards the door.

"What a deceptive calling. I knew it was a lie the moment I heard it, obviously. But intriguing, none the less."

You stop in your tracks and whip your head around to be greeted with a giant greenish-yellow rabbit right in front of your face, making you yelp. You back up and open the door, backing out and closing it. You walked to the dining room where you found Deztrap in his human form yet again.

"Who's the other rabbit?" You asked.

"Scraptrap." He growled.

"Bitter, much?"

"You know who Scraptrap is don't you?" He growled.

"Who?"

"Remember when I said 'You need to ask William yourself'?"

Your eyes widened. "Don't tell me...."

"Scraptrap is William Afton."

"You just left me in the room with a murderer!?" You say, trying not to sound tired, even though you were.

"I had my ear to the door. Any noises indicating a struggle and I would have burst in." He stated, picking you up and carrying you to your car. He tossed you into the passenger seat as he got into the driver seat. You were too tired to argue. "Just, please, don't get us killed." You yawned. He chuckled. "I won't."

You heard the radio click on and a song started to play.

"Woah Woah Woah! I want to know, where I can go, when you're not a-round, and I'm feel-ing down~ So- woah- just stay for a moment so I can say, IIIIIIIIII, I need you so, cuz right now you know that nothing is me and I'm obsessed with you~" Deztrap sang along softly as you fell asleep.