Chapter 13: Break-In

You wake up in your bed with Deztrap laying beside you. You looked so peaceful. You started thinking back to what he told you about his past. He was betrayed by his best friend that he trusted with his life? And then he still trust you with his life? How does he know you won't do the same?

You started feeling sad. Is if Deztrap could sense your sadness, he turned over and put his arm around you. You look at the clock which said "4:34" and then look over at him and your eyes are again met with his violet and emerald ones. His lips met your's and he pulled you closer. "You'll never know how much I love you." Deztrap sighed. You smiled. "I love you, too, Dezzy."

You turned your body to the other side then feel his arms wrap around you and pull you to his chest. You realized he was only in his boxers and blushed alot. He also wrapped his legs around yours. You felt comfortable, even thought it was really cold in your room for some reason. You fall asleep yet again.

You wake up soon after due to your alarm blaring a song called Come and Go.

You turn it off immediately and turn over not to meet Deztrap's comforting gaze. Where is he??? You said to yourself as you got out of the bed. You walked down the dimly lit stairs. "Dez!" You yell. No answer. "Dez!?" You yell louder. Still nothing. You started to get just a tad worried so you go down the stairs. You stop when you see a river of blood. You gasp and cover you're mouth, following the blood, hoping that you don't find Deztrap at the end of the trail. You walk into the kitchen and see a man. A dead man. He had h/c hair and s/c skin. Why did he look so checking familiar? Was that your dad? You had no idea.

You walk over to him and flipped him over on his back. It was your dad. You covered your mouth and tears pricked your eyes. You were sad, though. You were just scared that maybe Dez was hurt. "D-Deztrap!!!" You cried. Your eyes locked on a knife jabbed in your father's chest. He seemed to have three stab wounds.

One in his neck, one in his stomach, and his chest, which is where the knife was sticking out of.

"D-Did Deztrap do this!?" You squeaked. You stood up and reached the house. When you got to the bathroom, there was the sound of Deztrap's crying coming from the inside. "Deztrap?" You said, knocking on the door. The crying seemed to stop, or at least quiet down.

"Deztrap, I know you're in there. Come out."

"...... No."

You sighed and walk to your bedroom, opening a drawer and pulling out a key labeled, "Bathroom". You walk back down stairs and unlock the door. You push it open observe Deztrap. He had blood on his chest, hands, hair, and face and he was shaking for fear.

"Why did you kill him?" You ask, in a calm voice because you knew he wouldn't have killed him if he didn't have to.

"He at-tacked me," He stuttered. "He just b-broke in. He had a knife and he t-tried to stab me. And did..."

"Where?"

"Stomach. I h-had to defend myself... and you... He was t-trying to g-go up the stairs and h-hurt you.... I t-took the knife from him a-and tried to knock him o-out. B-But when it didn't work, I kn-knew I had to kill...... o-one more time....." He cried. You sat beside him and rubbed Deztrap's head. "We need to call the police. "No." He said immediately. "I'll take care of it."

"But you need to go to a hospital!"

"No. If I stay in my animatronic form for long enough...." He slowly changed to his animatronic form. "The bleeding will stop."

You hugged him and your shirt got blood on it. "Dez... Can I clean your fur?" You asked. He looked down at you, thinking of an answer. "Fine. Do you has a hose or something?" You nod. "Come on."

You go outside and he sits down. Thank god it did rain. You grab the hose and spray him down with it. He just closed his eyes and let you.

After a few minutes he was clean. Well, as clean as he was before. You realize that you haven't even started getting ready. You run in and throw some cloths on and brush your hair. You sprint to the car and throw yourself in. Deztrap was sitting in the passenger side. You drive as fast as you can to Freddy's.

You park in a random spot and run in. There was a crap ton of people. One woman stormed over to you. "I demand to see your manager!" She yelled.

"Ma'am. I am the manager." Deztrap said bluntly.

"Do something about that!" She screamed, pointing at Candy Cadet. "What's wrong with Cadet?" Deztrap asked.

"He's giving my son candy!!!"

"Ma'am, his name is Candy Cadet. He's supposed to give kids candy. As long as your child keeps giving Cadet tokens, Cadet will keep giving him candy. That's just the way it works." Deztrap explained, shrugging his shoulders.

"I demand you get rid of that machine!!!"

"He's not just a machine. He's a part of the Fazbear Family..." Deztrap chuckled.

"Get out of that ridiculous suit!!" She yelled. Deztrap chuckled. "This isn't a suit."

"You can't be a manager if your an animatronic because if you are both of those things then the owner is a fucking moron."

The second she said that, Deztrap's eye twitched. He grabbed her by the front of her shirt and snarled at her.

"You don't scare me you stupid rabbit!!!"