Smut Chapter (6): Little Ray Of Sunshine (🏳️‍🌈🖤)

"You know.... y/n. I feel a little bad for not being able to kiss you back soooo....." He gently lifted your chin, which made your face start burning. He pressed his lips against yours passionately.

Shock filled your body as you kissed back. Deztrap pulled you closer and picked you up, making your legs wrap around his waist.

He carried you to your room, kissing you. He layed you on the floor and got on top of you, making you blush more.

He wrapped his legs around your waist, making you whimper quietly. He moaned softly. You could feel his hard erection through his pants.

You kiss him deeply and he smirked, kissing back. "I want you so badly right now~" he moaned.

"Then take me~ I'm your's~" you purred in his ear while undoing his bowtie. "A-Ah!~ Mmm!~" He got your hoodie and shirt off and you got his vest and his dress shirt off so you were both half naked. He undid his belt and slid his pants off. He look down and unbuckled your belt and yanked down your jeans.

He made your legs wrap around his waist and lifted you up, kissing you and pushing his tongue past your lips. You moan quietly and you felt him fully-erect. "Fuck, this is gonna be good~" he moaned. He stood and picked you up, getting you on your feet and forcefully turned you around.

He started kissing your neck, which made you moan. You felt alot of suction on your neck. "Ngh~ You're giving me hickies~"

"Correct~" he started kissing down your back. He got to your boxers and pulled them down. You didn't feel him kissing you or touching you or anything so you guessed he pulled down his boxers. "Are you ready?"

"Yes~" You felt him push himself into you. You started to moan. "Argh!~ Yuh~ Ugh~"

He pulled out and thrust into you again, making you moan louder. He started thrusting in and out of you at a steady pace. "Ngh~ Uhh~ Uhhhhhh~"

He started going faster, wrapping his arm around your chest and put the other hand on your hip.

He started pounding you and you moaned alot, pleasure coursing through you. "Augh!~ God!~ Fuck!~ Ugh!~ Deztrap~"

He went faster and harder. "I can't hold it m-much longer!~" he moaned.

He let out a huge moan as he cummed inside of you, making you moan loudly as well and cum.

He picked you up and layed you on the bed, laying beside you. "Y/n~"

"Yes?" He kissed you gently. "I love you so much~"

"I love you, too."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whoot! Whoot! Both smut scenes down! Wait, Deztrap, why are you blushing???

Rrrr...... I um.....

Hehehe...... In a second, honey~

What!? That- Rrrrrr......

Heheheh.... See you guys in the next chapter. Speaking of the next chapter......*looks at Deztrap* It might be delayed~

*blushes* R-Rick.....