Bonus: Gabriel's POV

**Is this not the most perfect song for Sang from Gabriel?!**

It never fails to happen.

People take one look at me and make a snap judgment. Just because I know about fashion, dress nicely, and happen to dye my hair does not automatically make me gay.

However, I let these idiots have their fun, goading them a little by running my mouth. Something I'm quite good at doing. Just ask my brothers.

"Is that the best you got dipshit?" Throwing in a smirk for good measure.

The little punk who smells like menthol and alchol throws a punch to my gut that knocks the breath from me. Okay that one hurt. Surprisingly. I figured he had nothing on my brothers, but maybe his looks can be deceiving, much like my own. It's not something I want to dwell on at the moment. Now, it's time to put a stop to these motherfuckers.

Just as I'm about to make a smart remark, a soft shout comes from further up the hallway. It sounded entirely too feminine.

Fuck, no girl needs to intervene with this shit.

I look towards the sound and see a beautiful little fiery bird. Her blonde hair flows behind her as she comes charging in like an avenging angel. Anger darkening her features. My heart does a funny little dance at her look. A look that is in reaction to what is happening to me. While I want to take a moment to appreciate her coming to my rescue, as well as her outfit, I can't let her get involved with this. It will only cause further problems for her. And me because I can just see this girl will be a problem for me.

In the best possible way imaginable.

"Back away from him now," this tiny girl seems to snarl.

Every guys' eyes widen in shock. Nothing so little should sound so menacing. I'm impressed, but also a little intimidated, as well as turned on. Where in the world did this bird come from?

The one that just punched me shoves away from me and swaggers his way to the girl. At least I think that's what he is going for. It looks more like a limp but whatever. The girl seems to have the same thoughts if the downturn of her lips is any indication.

"Hey pretty girl. What's your name?"

A look of revulsion appears on the girls face and I can't help but chuckle. A dirty look from the boy is sent my way.

"I'm Greg," he continues with what he must think is a charming smile but judging from the girl, it's the furthermost thing from it.

"Not interested," she replies then looks at me. "Gabriel sweetie. We're running late. Let's go."

The change in demeanor is such a surprise that I'm frozen in place. I watch her eyes widen marginally to signify me to play along.

Breaking from my stupor, I straighten my clothes then walk toward her.

"Why the fuck you bothering with a faggot, pretty girl?" Greg asks in disgust.

"You obviously know absolutely nothing. Gabriel is my boyfriend."

As if to prove her point, she wraps her arms around my neck, pulling me closer to her level, and plants a chaste kiss on my cheek. It takes everything in me not to show a reaction. Or to take advantage of the situation and pull her closer to me to plant a kiss on those pretty rosy lips just begging for my attention.

The bullies don't say anything in response, allowing the tiny girl to walk us away.

What the fuck just happened?

My thoughts are a chaotic mess. I feel her hand in mine as we make our way down the hallway. However, as soon as we turn the corner, she drops it and begins to walk away. Not really giving me a chance to call her back. She makes it seem like the whole situation wasn't a big deal. That it's what anyone would have done, but that is so far from the truth.

I let her walk away with the promise of seeing her tomorrow. She can bet her pretty little ass that she will be hearing from me tomorrow. I just got a taste of Trouble and I'm not willing to let it go just yet.

Not by a long shot.