Chapter Thirteen: Cheeky Russian

This is the last original chapter for this story. Hope you enjoy.

** I hope you enjoy this update with Sang meeting Raven. The video above is the one I am describing when Sang first enters the gym.**

I wake to an empty bed and the sorrow I feel at this revelation shocks me. I shove aside the debilitating feeling and wander to the kitchen, hoping to see Blake there. When I take notice that he is not, I grow worried. He would have woken me if he was leaving. Wouldn't he? Figuring I might as well get a workout in to relieve some of the stress from the last few days, I return to my room to find something to wear.

When I walk back into my room, I notice a sheet of paper laying on top of the pillow that Blake must have used last night. Flutters erupt inside my stomach. I will them away. They have no business showing up here right now. I'm terrified of what starting something with Blake would entail. What about the other boys I have met recently? I seem to get odd feelings around them as well. I shake all the thoughts from my head. I will stay friends with everyone and allow them to set the pace. If they want something else then they will have to come out and say it first.

I walk slowly toward my bed, approaching it as if it will strike out at me. I carefully sit atop the covers and reach for the note.

My Beautiful Sang,

I'm sorry I am not there to wake with you in my arms. I got a call early this morning that could not be avoided. I promise to return after lunch. Be lazy today Beautiful. You deserve it.

Yours,

Blake

A tear threatens to fall from the sweet words. I have no idea what I would do without Blake. I suck in a breath and compose myself. No need to be a sentimental sap so early in the morning. I get up and head to the closet. I pick an outfit that will benefit what I plan to do in the gym today. A black sports bra with gold straps from Victoria's Secret with matching black Capri yoga pants.

Dressed, I grab my phone, earplugs, keys, and make my way out the apartment to the elevator banks

Dressed, I grab my phone, earplugs, keys, and make my way out the apartment to the elevator banks. I go ahead and pop in my earbuds so I can ignore anyone I may encounter this early in the morning.

I have a playlist I like to listen to when I work out. Most of the songs are very upbeat to keep me motivated. Some, however, are just songs that I really like to listen to or would like to try something from a scene in the music video. It's amazing the things we can do with technology now. Blake showed me last night how to transfer my songs and playlists to my phone. It's nice having access to the music I like at the touch of a button.