Bonus: Raven's POV

The last week has been a mess.

Kaylie, for as hot as she is, is nothing but bad news. I wish I had seen it sooner, but I was too invested in the physical aspect of our relationship as well as keeping my family together. It wasn't until Corey finally let me see him as more than a brother that my infatuation toward Kaylie started to wane and things started becoming clearer.

She had seemed fine with me pursuing a relationship with Corey, since it was within the family, but as the weeks went by, it seemed as though she started to resent it. I think it had to do with the amount of tension Corey and I seemed to pour off of us. It didn't matter that how our feelings had been suppressed since we started this journey together all those years ago, every time my eyes landed on him was like the first time. Kaylie was jealous of that connection. I think she knew she didn't hold a candle to him in my eyes. That wasn't to say that I didn't care for her deeply as well though. It was just different.

Corey was someone I had spent years watching. I knew everything about him and it's what drew me in more and more. He was my sunshine. A balm to my tormented soul.

Kaylie would never be something like that to me and I think she knew it. It's why she tried so hard to keep us apart from one another, eventually making it to where we resented her. Didn't want to be in her presence. We'd been staying in Corey's apartment, letting Kaylie have reign over mine that I shared with Axel and Marc. Though we soon learned that even the others were distancing themselves for her.

Learning that she had been sneaking around with Kevin, who I thought was madly in love with Mindy, was a shock. Not so much on Kaylie's part, but Kevin's. I didn't expect him to be such a man. That his morals were better than that. The fallout of kicking her out of our lives was something that needed to happen, but I had wished that it didn't result in so much stress for us.

It's why I was on my way down to the gym hoping that lifting some weights would release the tension within my neck and shoulders.

Not many in the complex use the gym downstairs, even if it is state of the art. The Academy spared no expense when updating the facility knowing that someone would make use of the equipment. Usually it is just our team down here, either early morning or late at night. Sure we might use it throughout the day depending on what we have going on, but not many others come in.

Imagine my surprise when I see a small little bird shaking her rump while working on one of the cycling machines.

My eyes take her, really looking her over. When they meet her feet, a frown pulls at my lips. High heels while working out? That can't be safe. Yet, she doesn't seem to be having any issues. I can feel myself hardening as I watch her swivel her hips from side to side. A thin layer of sweat seems to be coating her skin and all I can think about is licking the salty substance one droplet at a time. My mind is mush. More tension fills me as the need to get closer comes over me.

I've always been a sexual person. Never have I hidden that fact. Now isn't the time though. Even I realize trying to get into a relationship with another bird right away isn't the way we need to proceed. Though this chick is making it very difficult. Plus, I would need to discuss things with Corey. We haven't exactly talked about how we plan to take things with our relationship in the future. Will we add a female into our dynamic again if we find another bird for all five of us? Will my brothers try to find their own bird for the future?

No matter what happens for us in the future, I know I want to get to know this female. It's the neighborly thing to do. A smirk graces my lips with my decision. Time to show this little bird what it's like to meet a professional Russian.

Never did I expect for her to speak my mother tongue.

Never did I expect the amount of lust that hit me when she peeked at me from beneath her lashes and behind her veil of messy blonde hair.

There was only one thing that could be done in this situation. Corey was just going to have to learn to share my body. Though I didn't think he would mind making a sandwich with this little bird between us. I had a feeling he would fall just as fast as I did.

I check over my shoulder to make sure she is following, her steps silent as a ghost.

This little female just keeps surprising me and I know that she is going to rock our already unstable boat. However, I think it will be for the best. Only happiness and goodness radiates from her soul. She is pure to the core, that I know for a fact.

Yeah, only a fruit cup will satisfy the beast within me threatening to consume her.