Bonus: North's POV

I can't believe Lucien. That little fucker knows my bike is off limits.

But no, the little shit had to pull a prank and screw it up. I don't know what he had been trying to accomplish, other than pissing me off, but it didn't pan out in his favor.

Luckily, Brandon has the part I need in stock. Pulling my Jeep up beside his SUV, I get out and head inside. I'm running a little behind and I know he has plans tonight.

More than likely it's his night with Kayli. Ever since the Toma team pulled an Anderson to date one single bird, my family has been discussing the option of doing the same. It's just that we are all so different that finding a girl to put up with the nine of us will be difficult. Not that it stopped the Toma team from doing it. They are just as diverse as my own team and they've managed to figure it out somehow.

Right now though it seems we're all too busy to even attempt to hold down a relationship. Most of us just participate in one-night stands. However, it's getting old fast. For me at least.

I'd like to settle down with a girl and really get to know her.

My thoughts are pulled from me when I hear the opening chords of a Nickelback song. Brandon and I share the same taste in music. It's one of the reasons we get along so well together.

His team is probably the only one mine doesn't have a problem hanging out together with for extended periods of time. Whenever Academy parties come up, we usually gravitate toward one another to avoid socializing with other groups.

Especially the girls.

I think Academy girls are the worst. They usually think they are hot shit and try to make you feel bad for turning them down. That's why I've made a self-proclaimed rule not to screw around with anymore girls from within the Academy.

I'm still trying to shake the last one. My body shivers in regret. She was the absolute worst. Sure, she's great in bed, but it didn't make up for her lack of a personality. Or her bitchiness.

Opening the door to the shop, I'm stopped dead in my tracks. I'd expected to see Brandon bent over the inside of a hood or under something. Not this. Not some blonde haired girl dancing provocatively while belting out the lyrics to this song.

Jesus fucking Christ.

She's gorgeous but what the hell is she doing in the shop? And dancing this way.

She continues to shake her ass to the beat, singing into a monkey wrench. I feel my pants tightening in response to her moves.

Who the fuck is this girl?

I spot Brandon leaning against the door that leads to his office. His eyes are trained on the beauty as well.

Why is he looking at her that way?

That motherfucker has a girlfriend.

My feet carry me over to him, intent on giving him a piece of my mind. I'm in such a rage, an emotion my brothers have hounded me to get control over for several years, that I don't notice where I'm heading. I was set on my destination, and thought the path had been clear when I started out, or perhaps the girl got crazy with her dancing.

Next thing I know, I have a tiny bundle of female draped across my body on the floor.

I can't react. I'm frozen with my hands clutching at her hips as she stradles my own. My eyes stare up into brillant green eyes and all rational thought has flown out the window.

Where in the world did this beautiful creature come from? And how can I get to know her more?

It's all that I can think about until she scrambles to make her way off of me. It takes everything in me not to keep ahold of her. Hold her body against my own for the foreseeable picture. But she is rambling out apologies and blushing a brillant red that I question just how far down the shade goes.