Bonus: Owen's POV

I called a family meeting this evening to go over everything that the guys have learned so far from the school. I've watched countless hours of footage from the school on the faculty and some of the more suspicious students, but I want a firsthand account of what they are like. We are meeting at Mr. Griffin's house since it has a decent amount of room and no overbearing parents present.

Mr. Griffin and Mr. Lee are the first to arrive. This might have been due to it being Mr. Griffin's house and Mr. Lee just living down the road. Mr. Morgan arrives next with Mr. Coleman in tow. Mr. Coleman seems to be telling an animated story with his hands flying everywhere and a flush across his cheeks. I tune out his voice, not really in the mood for one of his over exaggerated stories at the moment. Sean comes in dragging. I can tell he needs to sleep more. I will have a talk with Dr. Roberts about changing his schedule to accommodate our need to be at the school. I know Sean will be furious but he will forgive me. I can't have him falling behind on the job. Finally, both Mr. Taylor's and Mr. Korba arrive. The eldest Mr. Taylor seems to be pestering the younger about something. By the look on the younger Mr. Taylor's face it is something embarrassing. I look to Mr. Korba to see if I can gauge what the conversation may pertain to, but he just has an amused smirk on his lips. He seems to be enjoying the interrogation that is happening.

I clear my throat to gain everyone's attention and give a silent command to have them take a seat. Sean plops himself unceremoniously across the leather recliner, feet dangling over the side and his side relaxed against the other. His eyes are barely opened into slits but I know he is fully alert. Mr. Korba, the younger Mr. Taylor, and Mr. Griffin take spots on the large sectional sofa. Mr. Lee and Mr. Morgan take residence on the love seat and the eldest Mr. Taylor and Mr. Coleman sit on the floor in front of the sofa the three largest of my team sit.

We start the meeting with the usual information of family problems. Everyone seems to be doing as well as expected. I'm ready for the day everyone turns eighteen and we can pull them all from their homes. We still have a few years to go and luckily things have gotten moderately better for some of the more aggressive parents we've had to deal with. Once that is completed, I bring up the matter of our job at the school. I ask for information about what students we think we need to monitor more closely and faculty that seems to be shady.

Several names are listed off by everyone, but there seems to be a reoccurring theme. Some of the names that are repeated are Jay, Jade, Greg, Eric, and Rocky. I order for Mr. Morgan to bug their phones so we can keep a closer eye on each of them. Mr. Morgan raises an eyebrow at Mr. Coleman in a way that states he needs to speak up about something. I turn to him as well.

"Mr. Coleman. Report," my tone sharp.

It was hard to establish dominance on a group of boys that are only a few years younger than me, but I liked to have control. Having them call me Mr. Blackbourne, and I only using their last names, is an unusual dynamic in a family, but it is what I need. The boys never questioned it, but Sean is constantly on me about getting me to relax when we are in a family setting. I think it will still be awhile before I am comfortable enough with them, and myself, before I break the habit. It isn't just them I'm like this with. It's everyone. The older dogs give me grief for it as well, but respect my desire.

Mr. Coleman sits up a little straighter to begin his tale.

"Okay, so I had just gotten out of the horrible class that they consider P.E. The teachers are supposed to follow after everyone is out, but they take off probably faster than the students. It was your normal homophobic bullshit. Guys picking on me because of what I look like and how I dress. I was just biding my time, getting a little more information on them, before this fucking crazy ass girl comes around the corner. I've seen her in a few classes, but she keeps to herself so I didn't pay her any mind. She was fucking beautiful. She starts telling those fuckers to back away from me, but that Greg guy just keeps hitting on her. They seem to forget about me, but not her. She tells them that I'm her boyfriend and then she gets me out of there. When we had gotten a good distance, she just bolted. Didn't even spare me another glance."

He is winded from his story and I can tell he is a little flabbergasted by the whole thing. Mr. Morgan pulls the scene up for us all to watch. I'm surprised I didn't catch any of this on my initial review. I'll have to pay closer attention to a few things. When we see the girl Mr. Coleman had been describing, the younger Mr. Taylor lets out a grunt in surprise. Not many things will do that to him, so I raise a questioning eyebrow. He sees my look and lets out a huff of exasperation.

The older Mr. Taylor, noticing our exchange, gets a gleeful look in his eyes. He turns around fully to look at his brother. I immediately know this conversation will probably not end well for him.

"Is that the girl?" The amount of joy behind the simple statement causes the other boys to focus on the two.

"Yes," he responds through gritted teeth. His eyes are hard, telling his brother not to push the issue. Of course this is ignored, as per usual.

"How did you meet her? What happened exactly? Are you mad?" The questions come out rapidly. The older Mr. Taylor is practically bouncing on his knees with excitement. He reminds me of a puppy.

"No I'm not mad. She was at Brandon's shop. We just had an unfortunate meeting," is his short reply.

"Mr. Taylor," I say, getting his focus on me. "What more can you tell us about this girl? Is she cause for a closer look?"

I can see him thinking over his experience with the girl. A glassy-eyed look that I usually associate with his older brother fills his eyes and everyone is momentarily stunned. Whoever this girl is, she is making an impression on my boys. I will have to do a background check on her to see what I can find out.

He snaps out of his reverie and finally answers the questions I had given him. "I don't think we have any reason to take a closer look at her. I would like to know more about her, but I don't believe she will be a problem. I actually think she could be an asset. We need to ask Brandon about her though. I think there is something going on between the two of them. Not quite sure what it is, but there was something there when I was with them earlier."

"Oy, don't he already have a fucking girlfriend?" Mr. Coleman shouts out in his normal fashion.

"Last I checked, but you know we aren't super close."

Everyone nods their agreement and it's decided that information will be gathered on the mysterious girl.