(05) Always Him

"Hold me once more, I don't hate you, I can never hate you. I love you so much, Jae."

Taeyong woke up, gasping for air. Ten ran in the room, looking at the older worriedly. Then, the older broke down into tears. "He promised that he wouldn't let me go" He said in between his sobs, Ten couldn't do anything. He didn't know what to do. He didn't know anything about Taeyong's past. But he knows who probably does.

"Hello?" "Jisung, this is Ten. Quick question, do you know anything about Taeyong in the past? He's somewhat having a mental break-down."

"Yes, but that's off limits. I promised Doyoung-hyung I wouldn't tell anyone without permission. Doyoung should be on his way back to the house. Just wait for him if anything happens to Taeyong-hyung. Ah right, keep Kyong next to him at all times. Gotta go, I'm at class. Thank God the teacher is not here yet" Jisung hung up and Ten picked Kyong up before entering the room Taeyong was in.

"Get out" Taeyong said with a stern and cold voice, he was still crying.

Ten placed Kyong beside him before leaving the room.

He still heard sobs and hard breathing from the other room.

Was he hyperventilating?

Ten had the urge to go in there and embrace the older to a hug.

That's what he wanted to do. Seeing the older like that made his heart feel weak.

"Taeyong-hyung~" A raven haired boy came in, with a luggage and some paperbags.

"You gotta get in there" Ten said, pushing Doyoung in the room Taeyong was in.

"Taeyong? What happened?!" Doyoung asked, dropping the paperbags and hugged the small boy.

"I.. miss him" Taeyong stuttered, tightening the hug.

"Taeyong.. Don't think about him. I know it hurts but you have to accept the reality. He doesn't love you, Taeyong. Don't waste your love on him. He didn't even try to hold you back when you left him." Doyoung said, rubbing Taeyong's back comfortingly.

Meow..

Kyong snuggled onto Taeyong. Ten just watched, the scene was very cute but he felt a little jealous.

It should be him hugging Taeyong, not that raven haired boy who is initially Doyoung.

But Doyoung seems really close to Taeyong.

If it was Ten, Taeyong would have kicked him away.

Ten walked out of the room, walking towards the window that had the vase of flowers right infront of it.

He stared at the flowers filled with thoughts.

Blue anemone, the color blue symbolizes trust, authority and intelligence. You can gift a bouquet of blue Anemone flowers to someone you love and respect, and to someone you have been dying to see.

Red Hyacinth, means play time or recreation

Purple orchid, symbolizes royalty and admiration and are traditionally given as a sign of respect.

Iris, symbolizes hope.

Ten shook his head and walked out of the house to see the flowers now planted in front of the house.

He smiled at himself. He planted them while watiting for Taeyong to wake up. He hoped for Taeyong to like them.

~~~~

Taeyong's emotional state has gotten better.

He was now walking to class. He didn't have the same classes as Doyoung so they didn't go together.