(08) Cheated

Doyoung was worried. Taeyong have locked himself in the room since Ten dropped him off.

Did Ten do something?

But the only person who could make Taeyong like this is...

Doyoung sighed, taking out his phone as he searched for Jaehyun's number.

He pressed it. It ringed for a couple of seconds until Jaehyun picked up.

"He..llo-?" Jaehyun's voice cracked.

Has he been crying?

"Hey.. I just wanted to ask if you've seen Taeyong today?" Doyoung asked.

Jaehyun kept silent, only the sound of his rough breathing could be heard.

"Yea, I saw him" His voice was husky and deep, his breath ragged.

"Oh okay" Doyoung said and hung up the phone.

His mind went blank at such a bad time.

He then called Ten.

"Hey Doyoung, how's Taeyong?" Ten asked as soon as he picked up.

"He's still in his room." Doyoung answered with a sigh.

"What happened? What made him like this?" Doyoung asked, receiving a sigh from Ten.

"I don't know, I just saw him with some guy and heard him talking about serious stuff and he started crying and yeah.." Ten said from the other line, his voice was low.

"Just tell me when he get's better so we can discuss about stuff.. Just.. Yeah.. Call me back when he's okay.." Ten continued, he wanted to talk about the song he have written with the producer and maybe Taeyong wanted some changes with it. That was the reason why Ten was at his campus.

Ten rubbed his forehead, he heard too much.

Seeing Taeyong cry and say those stuff is not expected at all.

He have seen Taeyong cry, yes.

But he never knew why he cried that day. And now, maybe he knows.

Because of that guy. That Jaehyun guy.

Ten sucked in a breath.

What did that guy do?

Ten took his jacket and car keys, rushing out his apartment door.

He turned on his phone and dialed a number.

"Jisung, I'm on my way to your house. See you there."

"But hyung-" Ten hung up. It was a little mean, but he needed to know answers.

""

"You shouldn't come here so suddenly like that! Who knows I'll not be here and be at the dorms?" Jisung said, irritated.

"Sorry, I just needed to ask you something." Ten said, sitting down on the couch.

"What is it? I just got home from school like an hour ago." Jisung said, sitting down as well. He was in his pajamas, his hair was messy and wet.

"One hour was a pretty long time." Ten said and Jisung gave him an unimpressed look.

"School is tiring. You wouldn't remember since you're old already"

"How dare you-"

"What did you want to ask?" Jisung cut off the older and flashed an innocent smile.

"I know that this is too much to ask about.. I just wanted to know if you knew who a guy named Jaehyun is?" Ten asked.

He watched Jisung's face shifted into an expression he couldn't tell.

"I don't know who he is" Jisung answered.

Ten couldn't tell if he was lying or telling the truth.

"I saw him with Taeyong this afternoon" Ten mumbled, laying his back on the couch. He mumbled lowly yet loud enough for Jisung to hear and that's when Jisung sat up straight.

"You saw him with Taeyong-hyung?" He asked, eyes wide.

"Yea, saw Taeyong crying too" Ten stated, receiving all of Jisung's attention now.

"Tell me what happened!" Jisung gulped, the curiosity sparkling in his eyes.

"I'm not gonna tell you since you won't tell me who Jaehyun is" Ten said and looked away, receiving a whine from the younger.

"Fine!" Ten looked back at the younger with a grin.

"He's Taeyong ex-boyfriend, they dated for almost 4 years..." Jisung muttered, looking down at the floor.

"Why did they break up?" Ten asked and Jisung stood quiet. He was deciding whether to tell Ten or not. Taeyong wouldn't mind right? Of course he would mind, for the love of God.

"Earth to Jisung?" Jisung looked up at Ten.

"Jaehyun cheated on Taeyong-hyung" Jisung said, looking away.

For some reason he felt guilty. Even talking about cheating made him feel guilty. He's disgusted by how Jaehyun have cheated on Taeyong and not even apologize for his actions. Jisung shivered.

Will his future significant other cheat on him just like how Jaehyun cheated on Taeyong?

Will he be left so heart broken just like Taeyong?

He rubbed his arms, suddenly feeling cold.

Ten in the other hand was trying to piece in everything.

Taeyong and Jaehyun broke up because Jaehyun cheated..

What was the reason for Taeyong crying?

Ten couldn't remember everything that Taeyong said back in the campus. He massaged his temple.

Maybe Jisung was right about him being old.

_________________________________________

tenlee_1001

Liked by kkim

Liked by kkim.doyoung and 1.956.396 others

tenlee_1001 Look! It's baby Ten :)

View all 503.289 comments

_________________________________________

Hey, sorry for the short chapter :(

Stay healthy :)

- K.J