(06) Songs Written

"What am I here for?" Taeyong asked, his arms folded on his chest as he sat back on the chair staring at his manager and the head director. 

"Are your legs okay now?" Head Director Ko asked, his voice a little softer than usual. He must have something he wants. 

"What do you want from me, just cut to the chase." Taeyong said, sitting up, one eye-brow raised. 

"You know how we have tested your rapping, singing and dancing right?" 

"Yes, you did. I sucked at all of them but you made me dance everyday for some reason but I stopped since I became a model." 

"Yes indeed, that is all true. We have seen your dance improve a lot and we think that you can debut as a rapper" Director Ko said, placing his hands on the desk. 

Taeyong stood quiet, he didn't mind debuting, but did he have to dance? It's just rapping. 

"Do I have to dance? I'm just gonna rap on stage and do hand gestures like any other rapper right?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. 

"Well about that, someone have offered to promote with you.." Manager Park said and Taeyong became confused. 

"Who is it. You really like making suspense hm?" Taeyong replied, his eyes laced with irritation. "Ten"

""

"My legs are getting better now and they want me to dance? Are they out of their minds?" 

"Y'know I'm starting to think that red fits you a lot" Doyoung replied. 

"You get mad so easily, red is the perfect colour for you" He continued. 

"Doyounggg~" Taeyong whined, cuddling up to the younger. Doyoung just watched the older snuggle the side of his body, letting out a sigh. 

"You look mature but you're just a kid inside" Doyoung said, flicking Taeyong's forehead. 

"That hurts you motherfu-" 

Meow! They looked at Kyong who just woke up from his nap because of Taeyong's ruckus. 

"Sorry, Kyong" Taeyong gave him an apologetic smile. 

Kyong stood up, going in Taeyong's bedroom, leaving the two human boys in livingroom. 

"I wonder.. Do you still write songs?" Doyoung asked, receiving Taeyong's attention. 

"Not really, but I sent SM the song I wrote back then for NCT Dream's album." Taeyong replied, leaning on Doyoung's shoulder. 

"Which one?" The raven haired boy asked. 

"My First and Last" Taeyong answered, looking away. 

"Changed the lyrics from 'boy' to 'girl' since the Dreamies are males who are straight" Taeyong continued, playing with Doyoung's fingers. 

"Show me your other songs" Doyoung said, curious on the songs his bestfriend have written. The older stood up, walking to his room before coming out with a notebook. 

He threw it to Doyoung who swiftly caught it. 

"Bye My First..?" Doyoung read the title aloud. 

"The continue of My First and Last" Taeyong said with a sigh. 

Doyoung read the lyrics and then looked at the chords. He began singing, making Taeyong have chills. He loved Doyoung's singing, that's no lie. But that song is really something to him.

"Love, I only have you

When I said I'd risk my life

To prove you were my last love

That was yesterday

It was clumsy first love

Always by your side, next to you

I followed you around everywhere, I might as well stick to you

I thought everything would work out if we did it together

Those were the days of youth, it was like a movie

The anxiety that's been closely followed by love

I thought I grew up

What do I do?

All those times were memories

It all passed by.."

Doyoung sang, the red head stared at his bestfriend with aw. The song he wrote was being sung by his bestfriend who had a voice of an angel. 

"Stop! I'm getting embarassed!" Taeyong said, running to Doyoung before landing on his body. 

Taeyong wrapped his hands around the boy's body, hugging him like a koala hanging on a tree. Doyoung's heart sped up a little bit. 

Fuck. 

He cursed in his mind, watching Taeyong snatch the notebook out of his hand. 

Taeyong then looked up, their faces only a few inches away. 

Taeyong stared as Doyoung's eyes landed on his lips. 

Doyoung then gasped, pushing his bestfriend off of him. 

"I have an assignment to do and it is due tomorrow. Uh, I'm gonna do it. Good night" Doyoung stated quickly, running to his room. 

Taeyong smiled, laying down on the sofa. He looked up at the ceiling. 

Suddenly, his anger and worries are gone. 

Kyong walked out of his bedroom and jumped on Taeyong, making himself comfortable on Taeyong's chest.

_______________________

Such a short chapter, sorry :(

- K.J