(09) Need Some Fixing

"Thanks doc, I'll call you back" Taeyong heard Doyoung said in the livingroom.

"You callin' that therapist guy?" Taeyong asked, a very done look on his face.

He has been in a very bad mood lately. Worse. Some of Taeyong's true colours would be on display for Doyoung but now, it's always that tough Taeyong.

He barely smiles, barely talks, acts cold. He doesn't want to see his therapist. He doesn't know who to maybe temporarily fix Taeyong. But maybe he knows.

"Taeyong, can I borrow your phone for a sec?" Doyoung asked.

Taeyong threw his phone at the younger who caught it swiftly.

Taeyong scoffed. "Nice catch." He said before going into the bathroom.

Doyoung opened the older's contacts and found it. He sent the number to his phone and deleting it after.

"Hello~" The highpitched voice which sounded so lively came from the other line.

"Hey, this is Jungwoo right? I'm Doyoung, Taeyong's friend" Doyoung whispered.

"Oh hi Doyoung, why are you whispering?" Jungwoo whispered back making Doyoung chuckle.

"Can you come over?" Doyoung then asked, looking down the hallway to see if Taeyong have gotten out of the bathroom.

"Sure~" Jungwoo answered, ending the call.

Doyoung placed his phone in his pocket and sat on the couch. He hoped he made the right decision.

"Kim Doyoung, do you mind getting me a towel? I forgot to take one" Taeyong shouted from the bathroom.

"Wait a second!" Doyoung replied, walking over to the laundry room.

He took a towel that Taeyong usually uses and walked to the bathroom. He opened the door, looking away a little bit as he gave Taeyong the towel.

"Why are you looking away? We're both men" Taeyong asked, drying his body with the towel.

Doyoung didn't answer him and shut the bathroom door.

Meow~

Kyong brushed doyoung's ankle, making Doyoung smile.

"Fix him okay?" Doyoung whispered to Kyong, crouching down to pat the cat. Kyong slightly nod, making Doyoung somewhat shocked.

"Did you just nod at me?" Doyoung questioned the cat, receiving a nod again.

"So you can understand me?" Kyong walked away, not sparing Doyoung a glance.

The human walked back to the couch and sat down, waiting for Jungwoo to arrive. His phone then rang.

"Hey Doyoung, just wanted to ask what flavor cake you like and what drink you like too" He heard Jungwoo's voice from the other side.

"I like any kind of cake and a watermelon smoothie would be nice. I'll pay for it when you get here" Doyoung said before hanging up so that he wouldn't have to hear Jungwoo's rejection.

Taeyong got out of the bathroom and immediately went in his bedroom. He felt like shit.

He felt like he could tear this world apart right now. He felt like he's partially alive.

He shivered, remembering the words he said to Jaehyun.

He tugged his hair. "You're so fucking stupid" He groaned.

Meow

He looked at Kyong. The big round eyes looking at him with such care was too much. Kyong's love for him was obvious. Taeyong smiled, his attention all towards his cat.

Knock knock knock.

Doyoung walked towards the door, opening it.

"Hi, Doyoung-ssi~" Jungwoo said with a bow and a sweet smile.

The older let him in, telling him to put the drinks and cakes on the table.

"Taeyong come out here, we got a visitor" Doyoung said, knocking the bedroom door.

"What did I tell you about bringing people in the house without telling me!" Taeyong said, opening the door with an angry face.

His face shifted to a softer one when he saw Jungwoo who was smiling at him softly.

The sight of Jungwoo just makes Taeyong somewhat soft. Jungwoo reminds him of him, yet before he was him. You get it? Jungwoo reminds him of the happy him. The weak him.

"Hi Taeyong!" Jungwoo said joyfully. 

"I brought you drinks and deserts. Let's watch movies!" Jungwoo suggested, he was beyond happy and excited. Just for something so little.

Taeyong looks at Doyoung with a confused look yet follows Jungwoo to the couch. Doyoung placed the drinks and cakes on the coffee table as he set up the movie.

Discussing with both males, what genre of movie they want. Taeyong couldn't handle romance, Jungwoo doesn't like horror, Doyoung hates action movies. They settled on a comedy movie and had a great time.

___________

Hope you had/have a good day :)

Goodluck for those who have exams!

-K.J