Praise for The Sorcerer of Xezath.

Let me repeat: I was thirteen when I wrote this book, and I'm currently sixteen, which means this book is basically three years ago. I'm going to rewrite this at some point of my life, and I'm warning you. . . This book basically rocks (they said) but its written by my amateur self, which means grammar spelling mistakes (a few they said) and everything. Thank you.

 ---------------------

Praise for The Sorcerer of Xezath.

 ---------------------

~DJElsvilm08

"The what you started off remind me of my all time favorite series which is Percy Jackson and The Olympians. It has to be a good story because it has all the things I want when reading, Greek myths, fantasy and adventure. A very promising story, reading on and added this to my reading list" 

 ---------------------

~CookieChloe

"I love the way you write it. I feel like dreaming and seeing the exact event while reading your story. The way you describe it is so simple and linguistic, but yet, I can understand it very clearly"

 ---------------------

~DarknessSeeker

"Wow! This is really good. I love the way it's written to, it's not serious, it's light, and has personality to it! A very happy, jumpy, hyper, funny one which I think is ver good. I really like "The Human hose" part. I'm probably going to quote that a lot now.

 ---------------------

~xoxodabookluva

"First off, I just wanted to say that I love fantasy/mythology stories and this one reminds me of my favorite ones. Anyways, your plot is really interesting, I didn't get bored at all. You also have a great writing style, it's descriptive enough to let the readers imagine the scene in their mind. Your choice of vocabulary also helps you build up suspense. Overall, great job!"

 ---------------------

~ChaosSeeker

"I hate cats."