Chapter 1

Stiles' POV

I ran and ran through the woods as fast as I could. I didn't have to turn my head to see the person chasing behind me....

The person who was after my life.

The person?

The people...

The people I took as my friends were now after the dear life of mine and there is nothing that I could do but run.... Run to save my life.

I breathed heavily as I ran past some trees... Tears streamed down my cheeks while blurring my vision so I couldn't see well.

I was exhausted..

I didn't feel like running anymore because of the exhaustion I felt.

My lungs burnt within me as I breathed heavily and my heart beat fast against my chest.

Breathing started becoming an issue... I felt as if my lungs were held tight so no air could circulate within them and my heart?

Oh my dear heart felt pressured as if it'd explode but I couldn't stop though I felt myself slow down... My legs couldn't carry me anymore

I heard the growls behind me signalling that they were getting closer... The angry growls made me cry more with fear.... exhaustion all together!.

I turned to see the angry werewolves after me get closer as the one I thought to be my best friend jumped forward towards me causing me to stumble, I tripped and fell. I tried to hold myself up but I slid down the small hill due to the wet dry leaves scattered on the forest floor. I skid on all fours down the small hill, causing pain to shoot in my palms and knees as my jeans tore at the knee point due to the friction.