Chapter 12

Lux's POV

I was in Stiles' room now. I quickly pulled into one of his tee shirts and again teleported in the living room where Israel was.

"My lady". Israel gasped out as he quickly stood up and gave a bow.

"Israel." I muttered as he looked up but quickly looked away. Yes, I do not blame him. He's never seen me dressed like this before. I dress up in long skirts or dresses that cover up everywhere but this shirt clearly exposed my thighs and legs.

"'welcome back". He said as I walked over to the hallway.

"Thank you". I replied as I could see Stiles at the door, he'd just opened the door to reveal two well built men looking older than the curly haired guy. I suppose that the two older men are the Hales and the curly one is the Lahey?.

I could sense Stiles' uneasiness. He wasn't afraid, he was simply uncomfortable with their presence here. I closed my eyes as I took a deep breathe, trying to emit the feeling of comfort towards Stiles to make him feel better. It worked.
I smiled to myself as I raked my hair back.

"How may I help you?". He asked almost bitterly.

"Hi Stiles". Lahey said trying to manage a smile that came out as a nervous one.

They were here to talk about me.

Stiles looked at him sternly, he didn't smile back instead he turned his gaze to the Hales who looked at him in the same way as if they were in a staring match.

"I asked how may I help you?". He asked again totally irritated with their presence there.

"We need to talk". The guy in the leather jacket said in a no nonsense tone. I assume he's the Derek Hale?.

"Talk about what Derek?." Stiles snapped at him.

"Hey, Kiddo watch your temper". The other man said.. Clearly he's the Peter Hale.

Stiles chuckled. Not an amused chuckle but a mocking one.

"The last time I checked, I wasn't part of pack and you here..". He said while pointing at Derek. "Warned me to stay away from pack!.. Why are you here?". He asked.

I could feel his anger building in him. It was like waves gushing on each other and I'm sure if he was a werewolf, he would have already ripped the trio apart. I tried to calm him down with my scent before he decided to act impulsively. I still don't know what he's capable of and this emotions of his, should be kept in place..  He needs a lot of training.

"Stiles. Calm down. I'm here". I mind linked him.

"As I said, we're here to talk". Derek said.

"Talk about what, huh?". Stiles questioned.

"Can't we come inside?". Lahey asked.

Stiles scoffed. I could not control his waves of emotions from this distance. I needed to be close to him. But the trio will suspect me and I didn't want them to know my human form just yet. I needed to come up with an idea that will not only cover up for me but also send them away.

An idea struck me!.

"Stiles. I'm coming. Play along with whatever game I'll come up with". I mind linked him again.