Chapter 7

Stiles' POV

"Lux they've been watching my every move". I told Lux during lunch time. I was outside where I was used to taking lunch alone with Lux of course she's invisible to others so they can't see her apart from me. I wanted to avoid Scott and his pack. In class, I sat at the front row close to the teacher's table since the pack sat at the back. I was lucky we didn't have the same classes the whole day so at least I was safe from their deadly glares. During lunch, I avoided the cafeteria because that's where they all take their lunch so I took mine outside in the field where other nerdy students took theirs.

Lux teleported from under my hoodie to the grass beside me where I was seated. She was now in her human-spirit form... You know the invisibility thing where only I can see her?... You got it, right?... Yeah you did!....

"You mean Scott and Pack?". She asked as I opened my lunch box.

"Yes!". I breathed out as she took some peanuts that I'd carried for her.

"They wanted you away from them. Are you sure you are being watched or is it just those death glares they give you that you're mistaking them?". She asked.

"It's not death glares, it's being watched. They're watching me in whatever I do". I responded as she ate a peanut.

"They're werewolves and I know they're listening to me right now". I added.

She raised a brow at me, "I cover up your scent and emotions Stiles so they won't smell you out in case they think of harming you. I cover up your emotions so they won't know how courageous you've become.... I also seal our conversations no supernatural can listen to us when we talk. If they are watching you now, they can't see me but they can see you talk but can't hear what you say". She explained.

My jaw dropped, "What?.. I hadn't even thought of this before. They'll think I'm out of my mind!". I exclaimed. She laughed, almost choking on her peanuts.

"That's not funny, you know!".

"I'm sorry dear Stiles but it's funny".

"But seriously, why are they falling me with their eyes?". I asked as I noticed Isaac at the furthest corner of the field looking at me.

"They are already aware of Nemeton being guarded. They know I'm here". Lux answered after she stopped laughing.

"How?".

"Their Druid is the one who has been trying to summon me for the past two years. They realized that I did not approach one of them... So they might have figured out that I'm with you instead". I explained.

"I don't want to go back to them. Going back will be like they're using me... Us... I don't want to be selfish but they only remember my existence when they need something from me. I don't want to go through that again Lux, I don't.. I want them to love me... To treasure me the way I am not to use me!". I said sadly tears threatening to fall. Lux placed a hand on my shoulder then leaned over and placed a kiss on my cheek.... She kissed me!.

I looked at her, shocked of what she'd just done then she smiled at me and disappeared...

Scott's POV

"Have you guys noticed anything odd today with Stiles?". Deaton asked as the pack and I gathered in the animal clinic.

I shook my head.