Chapter 14

Stiles' POV

"They don't need Scott. Derek can revive the alpha power back". Lux said. We all turned to look at her, she was having that sweet smile of hers and seemed so sure of what she was saying.

But how? How would Derek do that?.

"Lux?". I questioned.

"How is that even possible?". Isaac questioned.

"Don't you need your alpha back?". Lux questioned back to answer his question.

"Lux". I called her again. She turned to look at me then at Derek.

"Alpha power lost by doing a good deed can be regained back. Only now will it come back as a true alpha power". Lux explained. "Derek, I can train you. Your power will be back and you can register Peter, Isaac and Malia as your pack. If there's another beta of yours out there, you better call them back, for them to be registered as well".

"We'll need to call Jackson then". Peter said almost in a whisper but we heard it.

"So, are you up for it Derek?". Lux asked.

He looked at her. As if he was thinking about it.. Debating with his wolf perhaps, if they wanted the power back or not.

"This is a matter between life and death. If this means I'll get to save Peter, Malia, Isaac and Jackson, then I am in!". He exclaimed. Isaac exhaled sharply as if he had been holding back his breathe. Malia leapt with joy and Peter clapped Derek at the shoulder giving him a small smile which he returned.

"That's good. Peter, you'll also need training.. To strengthen you. I can tell how low your energy is because of being dead once". Lux said, he just nodded.

"Thank you White Spirit". Derek said.

"We haven't started yet. Just call me Lux". Lux said with a smirk on her face as she looked at the four standing in front of us.

"Malia and Isaac need training too. They can help us by playing emissaries". Keeper said.

Lux nodded in agreement, "Yes that's right."

•••••••
"Is meditation really necessary?". Derek asked as we were in Lux's mansion in the secluded room where meditation was done and magic practised.

It had been a few days after that day of our little agreement and Derek's training had gone well. What I mean is, no troubles had been caused though we were all waiting to see if what Lux had said would work.

It's not that I don't believe her, I'm just going by the saying "see it, believe it". Anyway, she and Keeper had taught had taught me a few magic tricks which I was working on well. Like teleporting from one room to another the way Lux does it. I could also shrinker size into any size; small, big, large. Using magic to do the laundry and the dishes.. And many more.

"Yes. It's good for the mind, soul and body." Lux said as we all sat cross legged in a circular motion.

"Good for the spirit too". Keeper added as she closed her eyes.

"Why do I feel like the Chinese monks?". Isaac asked. I chuckled.

"Because you are not used to it. But seriously, it's good!". I said as I closed my eyes as well.

"I love you". Lux mind linked me. I smiled at that. "I love you too". I responded. Yeah, I had also learnt how to mind link and now I was pretty good with reading emotions though Keeper had told me that I also needed to open my third eye. Yeah, the third eye that is situated above the nose, on your forehead. The third eye would help me not only read emotions perfectly, but also see them. The third eye was a spiritual eye so people couldn't see it.