Chapter 5

Lux's POV

"Why aren't you going to school?". I asked Stiles who was seated at his desk typing on his laptop. It had been one week now that we'd been together.

Yes, we shared his room only that during sleep time I shifted back to hamster form... It was much warmer being in my hamster form anyway and according to Stiles, sarcastically he said i didn't take a lot of space *haha* but so far he didn't have any nightmares and hallucinations which was great.

He hadn't gone to school since then and today I decided to ask him about it, hoping that I wasn't the one holding him back in his studies. He turned his swivel chair to face me, I was seated on the edge of the bed looking at him.

"I don't feel like going. I really don't want to". He answered.

"You don't want to face Scott and pack?". I asked.

He nodded slowly.

"You can't run away from your fears Stiles... Sooner or later, you have to face them". I said.

"I know... I know but". He paused as he took in a deep breathe. "I'm not ready you know".

"You'll fail in your studies". I cut in hoping to convince him to go to school.

"I'll study on my own".

"I'll be with you Stiles, I'll cover up your scent... Your emotions.. You'll be neutral and they won't even know you are there unless they see you". I said.

His eyes widened. "You can do that?".

"Yes I can and even more.. If you want I can tutor you in your studies after school to help you catch up... I can also teach you combat skills so you'll know how to defend yourself".

"Really?". He asked.

"Yes Stiles... There's a lot of things I will teach you". I said as I watched him lighten up. "Sooooo, will you go to school?". I asked.

"Okay.. I'll go". He said as he turned to face his laptop.

"Stiles, we should start working on your father". I stated making him turn to face me quickly almost falling off his chair. I stood from the bed to go catch him. He's clumsy but I don't mind...

I helped him sit uprightly.

"How will we work on him? Are you going to hurt him?". He asked a bit too quick but I caught up. I chuckled.

"We deal with his drinking first". I said. He raised a brow at me. "First, where does he keep his alcohol?".

"Are you going to poison him?". He asked.

I sighed and rolled my eyes at him.

"Fine!". He said as he exhaled deeply. "He keeps them in his office or bedroom".

"We can cast a spell in those drinks and make them tasteless he'll throw away those drinks... Then cast a spell on him that will automatically work when he's not home to be uninterested in alcohol making him leave them completely". I suggested.

"That'll work... If it doesn't?". He asked.

"My spells always work. Have faith in me". I said as I produced little white sparkles from my hands and closed my eyes so as to focus in the direction where the alcohol was, I cast my spell then opened my eyes as the sparkles faded away.

"That's it?". Stiles asked.

"Yes that's it!". I responded as I sat on the bed. "Let's just watch him and you'll see".