Chapter 15

Stiles' POV
"Come on buddy, attack me!". I exclaimed towards Peter. We were in Lux's mansion in the training room.. Training!.

Derek, Isaac, Malia, Lux and Keeper were at a safe distance watching Peter who had lunged forward to attack me. He grinned, I know why..  He thinks I'm an easy opponent to tackle down but I'll be glad to prove him wrong.

I whispered a spell that Lux had taught me earlier this morning. A defensive spell in fact. Peter raised his claws to claw me as he jumped but suddenly he was pushed back, the force causing him to hit the wall that was a few meters away from us with a thud leaving a dent there.

He groaned in pain.

I smirked.

I looked at the others, they were all dumbstruck and in awe apart from Lux who knew that I was going to use that method.

"How did you do that?". Isaac asked in curiosity.

"Defensive spell". I remarked.

"Woah it's good". Malia commented.

"You're become stronger". Derek added.

"Point of correction, he's becoming powerful!". Lux cut in before she turned to face Derek herself and smirked.

"Yeah, you're right". Derek said with a slight nod.

"Isn't that good?". Isaac asked. "That Stiles is becoming powerful?".

"For us? Yes!. But for Babayada or any other possible threat, I'm not so sure". Lux responded reminding me of that time I'd been possessed by the nogitsune. She sensed my emotion. Everyone in the room sensed my sudden change of mood because they all turned to face me all looking sad as well.

It wasn't easy at all. The nogitsune stuff cost me a lot. It had been weary and painful. I remember all the nightmares, hallucinations, panic attacks and no one to turn when all that happened, it's really heartbreaking.

I don't want to go back there. In that state? No!.

"Stiles-". Isaac started but I cut him off.

"No Isaac it's okay. Let's continue with the training". I said and they all nodded to agree with me.

"Use different other spells or try to combine them all together". Keeper suggested as Peter stood up to stand beside Lux. It was Isaac's turn to face me.

"Yes buddy.. Don't be afraid, come on!". I urged Isaac as I took in deep breathes so as to focus on my new attack.

"I'm trying not to be afraid after seeing what you've done with Peter". He said

"You're a werewolf, you'll heal!". Derek snapped.

"Okay".

He advanced towards me. Claws taking place and fangs showing out of his mouth. "Let's do this". He muttered. I smiled at that.

"Sure buddy".

His mouth twitched a little before he brought a claw towards the side of my face to attack but I pushed him back using a little wind and before he could think of attacking again, I formed a ring of fire around him thus containing him within the fire. I could see Lux smiling and Keeper nodding with contentment.

"I never saw that coming". Derek said.

"Me neither". Isaac confessed as I took out the ring of fire while he morphed back into human form.

"That's good". Peter commented.

"You should rest Stiles. You've been practising magic the whole day and we don't want your astral storage to wear out". Lux said.