Chapter 18

Stiles' POV

"I'm so happy". Lux squealed in excitement. The whole room roared in excitement and disbelief about Derek being able to ignite the alpha in him.

I laughed softly to myself while holding the cup of herbal tea that Guardian Green made me so as to calm my nerves and help me to relax. I'd used a lot of magic today and I was weak. Peter had carried me back to the mansion.

"When I heard the roar, I was confused... So I asked myself 'is that a plea for help or what?' It didn't sound as a howl nor a plea for help but it was powerful and loud". Guardian yellow said as she sat beside Keeper.

"I am really proud of you Derek". Lux said softly, fondness in her eyes. I could feel the pride emitting from her.

"I couldn't have done this alone. You and everyone else here were a complete part in this. Thank you all". Derek said.

"Ow the alpha just gave out a speech!". I exclaimed with a smile but Derek smiled back as he rolled his eyes fondly.

"I hate to break the happy mode but what are we going to do with the rogues we found?". Peter questioned. I could tell that he'd really changed, he was nicer now though that does not mean that I'd forget the day he offered me the bite when he was an alpha. Thank the heavens that this Peter was different even his thirst for power was fading away.. Thanks to Lux's teachings. At times I wonder what He and Lux talk about in hushed voices but I don't want to be a nosy mate so I keep my cool.

Anyways, yeah after Derek's mighty roar and the rogues submitting, they followed us back to the mansion, turns out that they had been looking for an alpha and the fight occurred because of a disagreement of which territory to turn to and which alpha to go to. Now it seems that their argument was set aside after seeing Derek. Their alpha had been killed by another alpha and they didn't want to join the other alpha's pack so they ran away.

"They should join your pack Derek they have no pack by the way". Lux proposed.

Derek raised a brow as if debating through the decision and shrugged his shoulders, "I guess it's up to them if they want to join my pack or not. I don't want them fighting again but still that's their decision to make".

"Good". Red said nodding in agreement.

"What about the druid who summoned me? Doctor Deaton? Whose pack is he in?". Lux questioned.

Derek looked at me then at Peter before we looked at her.

"Scott's?". Derek posed more as a question.

"He was Talia's emissary so originally he belongs to the Hale pack and you my nephew are an alpha, you have a pack now, what you need is an emissary". Peter said.

"Originally his alpha who was Talia, died meaning he has no more connection with you unless you ask". Lux cut in. "Relationship between an alpha and an emissary is quite complicated and something more sacred, a bond is usually created and all that stuff". Lux completed not wanting to go into too much details.

"But you can ask him to be in your pack as a temporally emissary to at least protect him from Babayada". Green proposed.

"That my friend is a good idea". I said making her smile, I smiled back at her.

"I think that's what I'll do". Derek answered.

"I'll come with you". Peter offered. Derek nodded in agreement before he grabbed their jackets from the chair and stood up to leave.

"Be careful you two. Call us or howl in case of anything". Guardian Yellow said earning a nod from them as they left.

"Stiles, can we talk in private?". Lux asked as I took the last sip of my herbal tea. I looked up at her, you know with that 'why and what do we have to talk in private' look but she had this private smile that was only for me and I couldn't say 'no'. You know that smile that I love so much and yearn for everyday. I remember when Scott used to melt under Alison's smile, I used to think of it as stupid but now I'm also there experiencing the same thing.