The Secret

Taehyung was looking at Jungkook in the classroom as he was arranging the list of students for summer camp. He couldn't help but scan at how well the boy hid his secret personality well. To his surprise, the boy hadn't even glanced him one look ever since they met but he wasn't questioning since he had mentioned him not to mutter a word about it in school.

How does he hide those tattoo so well? God, what foundation does he use? And the hair, anyone can believe that it's his natural hair and not a wig.

He was thinking to himself, his chin placed on his palm as he eyed the male curiously.

"Earth to Tae" Jimin waved a hand in front of Taehyung and spoke, "I have been asking you for the last five minutes about wanting to become tent mates. Are you even listening?"

"Huh" he looked at his best friend. "I am sorry, I had something going on in my head."

"So, tent mates?" Jimin asked, holding the form up.

"Of course chim, I would die than become tent mates with others than you. We leave this weekend right."

"Yup."

"I will go to the community center and inform them I can't come this weekend. Sorry, I won't be able to join you back home tonight."

"That's alright. I am the recreational activity in-charge so I have some things to figure out. I will get it done."

School was over and Taehyung cycled his way to the center. He went in and informed about his plans and bid his goodbye. As he came out and was about to cross the road, he saw Jungkook across the road, in the ice cream parlor, eating ice cream cone. At first he didn't believe his eyes, because the boy was literally in school when he left, in his uniform. And now he was clad in a white tshirt, jeans and his long hair perfectly wrapped in a bun. God his looks were sinful he thought yet again surprised at how hot the dude was.

He crossed the road and entered the parlor. The ring of the door made Jungkook snap his head up and seeing the familiar figure approach him brought a huge smile on his face.

"Taehyung." He called excitedly.

"How do you do it so fast?" Taehyung asked, sitting opposite to him.

"Do what so fast? I usually like to take my time to get things done shorty." He made another pervert remark.

By this point, the boy wasn't surprised with his words given he had literally spammed his phone notifications, all perverted jokes over the last week.

"I meant how do you leave school so quick, get off your make up, change and arrive here so quick."

"Well, I have my ways. By the way, thank you for not speaking to me in school." Jungkook thanked him for keeping his promise.

"Don't flatter yourself. I genuinely am not interested in talking with you." He clapped back.

"Anger is on the top of your nose. Let's cool that off with ice cream. Excuse me, can we have one strawberry ice cream here please?" Jungkook ordered.

It wasn't a big thing but Taehyung felt nice to know that the latter remembered his taste and acknowledged it. He hated to admit it was a sweet gesture.

"So what are you doing here shorty?" He asked, taking a scoop of his ice-cream.

"I had to inform the center that I won't be able to join them this weekend since we have our summer camp coming up."

"Oh wow, aren't you like 18? You still have camp?" Jungkook teased him.

"Dude, you are literally the school president who's planning this and aren't you like 18 too?" Taehyung retorted back.

Jungkook paused for a while and spoke, "I am 20 for your kind information. I just enrolled late in school. And I am organizing it because it's school rule I guess?"

"I swear the more I talk to you, the more your intelligent school president persona is breaking for me."

"Here's your ice cream Sir. We added extra chocolate chips since it's chocolate day today. Enjoy your ice cream with your boyfriend." The waiter greeted and left.

There was smoke coming out of Taehyung's ears for the amount of time he had to clarify that so he dived in his ice cream to cool himself off. Jungkook chuckled at the adorable huff of the boy.

As they exited the parlor, Jungkook was about to bid goodbye and head towards his bike when Taehyung rushed and hid behind him, his face pressed against his back.

Jungkook was surprised at why Taehyung was hiding but when he circled his hands around his abdomen and hid his face behind him, he simply got flustered.

After a while, Taehyung peeked through Jungkook's shoulder and came to his side, taking a huge sigh of relief.

"You okay there?" Jungkook asked concerned.

"I am fine. It's just Mr Kim was there and I didn't want him to get the impression that you and I are together."

Jungkook quirked an eyebrow and asked, "Mr Kim?"

"Our maths teacher idiot. Professor Namjoon, I can't have him misunderstand that I have a boyfriend or anything. I have so much plans for Valentine's Day" he accidentally blurted.

Reality of what he did hit him and he covered his mouth with his palms.

Jungkook slyly turned around and looked at him and spoke, "You. Have. A. Crush. On. The. Maths teacher?????"

"God, no,no, no. You can't tell anyone Jungkook. I beg you, ANYONE ok?"

"And you do realize that's kinda unprofessional right? You could jeopardize his career?" Jungkook asked, still grinning.

"Listen, I haven't thought this through ok. All I know is that I like him and you can't tell that to anyone. I repeat ANYONE."

"Well, what do I get in return for keeping your secret?" Jungkook bent a little down, keeping eye contact with the boy.

The proximity made Taehyung a little nervous but he maintained his calm.

"Wh-what do you mean?" He stuttered.

"I mean that keeping a secret as big as that will be a big deal. I need some incentive for that." He smirked.

"Are you a drug dealer or something? What do you want?" Taehyung asked nervously.

"A date." He asked, emphasizing on the word.

"A-a d-date?" With me?" Why?"

"No reason. I want to go for a movie date with you. I will send you the time and address for Friday. You can't say no. Don't want your big secret to be revealed, do you?" Jungkook spoke, turning around heading towards his bike.

"See you in Friday, Shorty" Jungkook turned around and winked, getting on his bike.

"Ashole" Taehyung muttered, a faint blush tainted on his cheeks.