Peek-a-boo

A goodnight sleep resulted in drastic improvement in Taehyung's health. He woke up, slowly opening his eyes. As he opened his eyes, the first sight he saw was a peacefully asleep Jungkook right opposite to him, gently breathing.

"Wow, since when did I start seeing you in my dreams?" Taehyung spoke, in his hoarse morning voice.

He scanned the boy for a while, " But I have to say, you are a indeed a hot boy." It was so weird to have him call a man hot this early but what could go wrong, it was a dream. He gently raised his hands and rugged away the hair that was disturbing the perfect view of Jungkook's face.

"This doesn't even feel like a dream." He spoke again, letting his hand stay on the boy's face when suddenly Jungkook raised his hands and placed it on Taehyung's waist and pulled him closer.

As if on shock, Taehyung realized that it wasn't a dream and it was in fact Jungkook in his bed and he suddenly jerked up from the bed. The action woke Jungkook and he squinted his eyes open trying to register what just happened.

"What happened?" He asked stretching his body, his morning voice raspy and sexy than usual times.

"We slept together?" Was the first thing Taehyung asked.

Jungkook sat up in the bed and yawned, "You asked me to Shorty. I was worried you would need stuffs so I decided to comply. I have to say, I don't remember getting such a good sleep in the longest period of time."

While Jungkook seemed completely unbothered by the thing, Taehyung's face was like a red tomato. Jungkook got off the bed and stretched one more time.

"Take a shower. I will prepare breakfast okay. You kinda smell sweaty". Jungkook teased since he had a highly sensitive nose.

"It's only 7 and your ashole duty has started. I like poached eggs. Thank you." He shouted and entered the bathroom.

Jungkook was busy preparing the breakfast when a freshly bathed Taehyung stepped down. His damp hair, bright skin and the clear face caught Jungkook's attention.

Damn. He sure is one beautiful boy he thought.

Taehyung took a seat near the counter and looked at Jungkook who was staring at him.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing. Just admiring a pretty boy." He said straightforward.

"You have no shame, do you? I wonder how your girlfriend keeps up?" He asked.

"What makes you think I have a girlfriend? And why do you think I will have a girlfriend? I could have a boyfriend you know?"

Taehyung felt guilty for randomly assuming his sexuality. But the mention of bf/ gf made him realize that tomorrow was Valentine's Day. And he was suppose to be in camp, with professor kim. He had worked so hard in writing the letter and preparing the song.

His sudden sullen face made Jungkook worried.

"Hey, what happened?"

Taehyung hesitated for a while and spoke, "okay don't laugh at me but remember professor Kim, I had something prepared for him since tomorrow is Valentine's Day. But since I couldn't go to the camp, it's all gone in vain."

Jungkook couldn't help frown at that because though it was a harmless crush, professor kim was till his teacher. And why did it bother him to know Taehyung had feelings for someone.

"You do realize that confessing your feelings to him are kinda going to make things awkward right shorty? For both of you." He tried to sound as practical as possible.