The Dinner

The next two days went on with Taehyung staying home and Jin occasionally checking up on him. He felt so lost for some reason. He didn't talk much with Jungkook after the incident besides occasional texts where Jungkook was asking about his health.

During afternoon, both his parents returned followed by Jimin during the evening. Despite the exhaustion, Jimin came in and filled his best friend with all the details, some parts excluded.

Taehyung asked about all the gossips and about professor kim. When Jimin told him that professor kim had asked about his absence, he felt like he was on cloud nine.

"You know a lot of girls gave flowers to Mr kim on Valentine's Day." He said lying next to his friend.

"Do they not know he's gay?" Taehyung asked, turning around.

" I don't think so Tae. I mean we also overheard his conversation that's why we knew. I don't think he has openly admitted it in school." Jimin turned around and asked, "What did you do in Valentine's Day?"

Taehyung felt a pang in his heart upon hearing the question. It was well spent except the last part which had him excited but confused and nervous. He hesitated for a while and lied. "I spent the day at home watching rom coms. Rather, tell me what did you do? I am sure you must have recieved a lot of proposals?" Taehyung teased, knowing was popular with boys and girls.

"Uhh not really" Jimin lied too.

Soon, they both came down for dinner and Jimin decided to stay over where they talked about other random stuffs and fell asleep. The next day went about the same until it was school day already.

Taehyung packed all his stuffs and the two cycled to school. He was dreading the idea of seeing Jungkook in school and how they would approach one another. But to his relief, Jungkook didn't even spare him a look. It was reliving but he would be lying if that didn't hurt a bit. On the other hand, Jimin was acting a little weird than usual. He would occasionally disappear and come around all red and flustered. Despite the fluster, he seemed to be a little bit happier than usual. The change certainly didn't go unnoticed but Taehyung had a lot on his mind until his favorite person came into the class.

"Morning class. I hope you all had a good rest after the camp." Namjoon spoke and took out the assignments. "Now that fun time is over, let's focus back on studies. This is a set of exercise I want you to finish in two days and submit. I will be using this as a basis for internal assessment and grading so make sure you do it right." He said and distributed the work himself.

He reached Taehyung's table and handed him the work. "How are you feeling Taehyung? We all missed you in the camp. Take care boy." He said and showed his dimples. This immediately turned Taehyung into a blushing mess and he looked down, tugging his hair behind his ears.

"Now I believe, you also had a assignment prior to this camp. Jungkook, could you collect everyone's assignment and have it taken to my table?" He asked to which Jungkook nodded.

When the class was over, Jungkook went on and was collecting the work. Taehyung had been nervous on how he would talk to Jungkook but before that could happen, he saw Jimin collecting the assignment from the other side too and luckily, he collected Taehyung's work.

"I will help you with the assignment collection Jungkook" Jimin said, his cheeks blushing and Taehyung doesn't know if it was him hallucinating or something but he saw Jungkook trying to suppress a smile. The two left the class with a different vibe between them and Taehyung was left confused.

After a couple more classes, school finished and Taehyung was packing up when Jimin came, a little hesitant and spoke, "Tae, I have some work after school today. Would you mind if I leave without you?"

"What work Chim?" Taehyung asked as he packed his belongings.

"Well, the committee of camp is making reports so we are gathering outside in a cafe. And I need to brief in too." He spoke, not making eye contact.

"Alright Chim. I also have to get home quick. Jin hyung has invited us over for dinner tonight at his place. He moved to a new place you know."

"Ah okay. I will make sure to visit him with you next time. I will get going." He said and took off.

In the evening, Jin was setting the table with the dinner. He was tired from working around and complaining that he was only having to work while his boyfriend was working even at home.

He moved to bedroom and spoke, "Honey, how many times do I have to tell you not to bring your work home?" He huffed crossing his arms.

"It's just a couple of work left. I will be right there with you." Namjoon apologized and smiled cheekily.

As he was scanning through the assignments, the next notebook he opened had a letter in. Initially, he thought that it was a personal letter of a student and must have slipped in accidentally, but when he saw that it was addressed to him, he thought perhaps a student wrote it for him. Right as he was about to open the letter, the door bell rang and he looked at the watch realizing how he had lost track of time. He was to meet Jin's family and he hadn't even dressed well.

"Shit, shit, shit." He left the letter in the notebook and rushed to change.

Jin opened the door and greeted Taehyung and his parents.

"Hi Jinie. Sorry we got a little late. There was so much traffic." Taehyung mother handed the food she brought.

"That's fine. Besides Joon hasn't even gotten ready yet." He spoke.

"Joon?" Taehyung asked hearing the unfamiliar name.

"Taehyungie, Jin hyung has moved in with his boyfriend." Taehyung's mother said.

"Why don't I know about it?" Taehyung asked, completely shocked.

"Surprise" Jin grinned.

"He better be handsome or I am"-

"Hi, I am so sorr- Taehyung?" Namjoon asked, surprised to see his student.

"Everyone meet Joon, my boyfriend." Jin said, side hugging Namjoon.