The Date

As the students were suppose to gather for camp 10 in the morning on Saturday, school was off earlier. Students had been asked to go home and prepare for their belongings to bring for the camp. Taehyung was thankful because he didn't want to go out with Jungkook in school uniform as it would only make matters worse.

The earlier day he received the time and location for the movie for the 6 p.m.  evening show. To his biggest dismay, Jungkook picked up a horror movie which he knew would scare him to his guts. But he couldn't let the latter know that horror movies scared him.

He headed home, quickly packed up for the camp and went to shower. Surprisingly, he was very confused regarding what to wear. It wasn't like he wanted to impress Jungkook but at the same time he didn't want to look average too. So, he picked up a fairly nice outfit and put it on. The baggy white shirt with black jeans made him look very handsome. It was 5 and he was contemplating whether he should take his cycle or catch a cab. Going by cycle would mean he would get sweaty for no reason and he certainly didn't want to smell bad.

Before he could contemplate further, his cell binged and he saw a text from Jungkook.

From; Ashole

I am on my way. If you want, I can pick you up on the way.

Taehyung thought that it would be the perfect idea and replied with a yes but warned him to stay on the stop instead of coming nearby the house. He didn't want anyone to catch him, especially Jimin.

As he was stepping down, he saw that his parents were also packing for their trip. Since they had been busy with work and Taehyung's studies, they hadn't gotten to take a break for the longest time. So, aligning it with Taehyung's camp, they decided to go to an island trip for 5 days, the same as Taehyung's camp.

"All packed up?" He said grabbing the umbrella, just in case it rained.

"We are but where are you headed young man? Aren't you supposed to be preparing for your camp?" His mother asked.

"I am all packed. I just have some work at the community center that's why." He bluntly lied.

"Well that's quite a well dressed look for the community icenter. Met a handsome volunteer there or something?" She teased. They both were aware of the boys preference in men.

"There's not a soul born to handle this bad ass boy" he said and took off. Surprisingly, as he was headed towards the stop, he felt oddly nervous. He had been to a couple of dates but all of them had been nothing special. The only time he felt butterflies was when he was being dropped off by Mr Kim.

I shouldn't be flustered over Jungkook. I like Mr Kim.

His internal conflict was broken when he heard Jungkook honking his horn. He looked up and saw the boy in his black attire, all geared up with gloves and leather jacket. He hated to admit but this side of Jungkook was way hot to handle.

He stepped in front and for a moment Jungkook's eyes didn't seem to leave him, it was fairly obvious that he was shamelessly checking him out and that in return only made Taehyung more nervous.

"Uhummm" he fake coughed and placed his hands, asking for the helmet. As if on cue, Jungkook broke his dazed stare and handed him the helmet. As Taehyung seated on his bike, he was about to ask him to hold him but before he could speak, he felt a pair of hands wrap around warmly on his abdomen. This brought a sweet smile on his face.

"Off we go in a date" he teased and rode off.

They arrived at the movie theatre with 15 mins to spare and went to get the snacks.