(1)

A goddess, that's what you are

A goddess, that's what you are. My love. The highest form of a human being that i could ever witness. You are everything in a woman i'm looking for. Everything i need. Marking all the check points i look for. Every single one, it's astonishing.

Black hair.

Porcelain skin.

Plump lips, the ones that know how to wrap themselves perfectly around where i imagine them most. Where they are best used. Sucking in every single part of what's lived inside of me going right inside of that body. Finding it's way to where it will be, connecting us.

Humble and such a dirty side in a twisted wicked sense of fate.

The tattoos that cover her arms, it gives such a dark appealing taste to the side of her no one really sees. The shy side that she holds on too till you know someone. The innocent side, the side me and you both know doesn't exist. To the side i see without really having to search, the side that makes my very skin crave yours. We're just like, Saccharine.

We see the world the same way.

Baby girl, you feel unheard and unseen. You feel like this hidden piece and object. You want to be seen. Well, i see you. The you, you want to be seen. The you that should be seen. Oh sweet angel, you'll be seen. You'll be heard like you know you deserve.

We're just a like you and i.

Exactly. 

I've done my research baby. I know just what you like. What peeks that innocent interest of yours. That makes that switch flip inside of you.

Despite being around people, thousands at that. Always dressed to the nines in black clothing. See Saccharine, you are just my type. It's like you we're made for me. It's why i'm attracted to you. We are just alike in some twisted way and fate. Oh Saccharine!

Saccharine, oh such a sweet name for such a sweet and appealing person of your sort. Isn't that right? The meaning of it. Sugary and sweet.

It just fits you in all the right ways, doesn't it. Only my sweet angel, that's not actually your name. Your real name is perfect, beautiful, such a unique name. Might i add i need to thank your parents for that. Circe. It just fits you. The way i do so effortlessly.

Oh my love, the moment those green gems of yours met mine from where you stood just a mere few feet from me. The way the lights shown on you. The music behind you, you aren't like most. Are you?

This isn't where you wanted to be.

Of course not.

You have morals. Higher standards. A better outcome for life. This is just a set back for you. A minor and an awful migraine of a setback. You just are, perfect. Some flaws, sure but you are just perfect my love.

The perfect puzzle piece missing to my puzzle of life. The empty space and piece i have asked for. For so long i have asked for.

That's what attracts me to you. My sweet perfect human being. The black hair that is curled on the days you work. The makeup that hides the beauty mark on your upper lip. Something you think is the biggest flaw of you. It's beautiful and the moment i enter your life my love. Once i figure that out, you'll fall in love with it. Just the way i have.

You'll see it as just another piece of you that makes the man of your dreams crumble beyond your feet. Like you deserve. Men should be crawling at your feet the way i am. Desperate to be in your presence.

They should be licking your boots, cleaning it with the saliva of their mouths.

Oh how i am desperate to be at your feet.

Aching to be.

But for now, i'll admire from afar. I'll figure out how to get to you to my sweet sugary delight. If my plans come out the way they should, i'll be with you sooner then i have thought.

Oh, you'll have a perfect life with me by your side my Saccharine.