(11)

Chris smiles at the woman across the table from him, her black hair curled and pinned to the side

Chris smiles at the woman across the table from him, her black hair curled and pinned to the side. Her nails freshly done with blacks and reds, gems hanging on the second to last finger. The coffin shape still the same, something that is her signature he has realized. Her chest is just barely visible from the black slim dress that fits her body perfectly.

His mouth waters at the sight.

It's there to tease him, but never enough to see. He can't quite put into words but he aches to see the chest up close and in person, just on display for him and not a thousand other men. Some raunchy song playing in the background.

It only meant for him.

The jewelry sparkling for him and only for him that's there.

He can't help but stare as she speaks to him, the way her eyes are dancing around as she speaks to him. The candle lights perfectly illuminating around her face. He knows that he can't wait much longer to have her. If he waits any longer he'll combust inside of his body.

He needs her like a drug.

The need is too strong.

His dreams haunt him now.

She chuckles as she finds her eyes back on him, the red wine glass lifting back to her lips giving it a tint to her already light red lip. The color itself making it even more plump and he hopes by the end of the night, they are pressed into his. Swollen by the time he is through with tasting her lips at the end of the night.

Circe smiles, "Thank you for the flowers by the way."

Chris notices the sparkle in her eyes as she looks down.

She sits the glass down beside the plate, "They we're beautiful. I didn't think you asking my favorite flowers by text meant that you would send them to me."

She blushes as she finds his eyes.

"I figured it was a get to know me thing."

Chris mirrors her action, his hands coming to rest on hers. The sound of the low volume music taking over the space between them as he takes in every single detail about this girl. The ones that admiring at a distance couldn't do justice.

"It was."

The way she carries herself, confidence and all.

Even if she doesn't have much, that he can read through clear as day. Still, he finds himself realizing that he really does have this infatuation with her. More then he had ever realized before. He isn't sure he can handle letting someone else touch her now.

He'll do whatever it takes more now then ever.

He'll do worse than whatever he did to Daniel to anyone else who tried to find or snatch him from her.