(3)

Saccharine,

Saccharine,

Who is that?

What is he doing in the apartment?

The tall dark man's hand makes a fist from where they rest at his side. An angry feeling taking over as he watches the woman with the secret guest. An eyebrow arched and his jaw clenching as he watches through the only window available that just so happened to be where her bed was. A mere few feet away.

The way the man's hand dances across her body. His lips dancing across her neck, a hand on her hip while the other explores. Her head thrown back in pleasure as she laughs. Her own hands finding it's way into the man's dirty blonde hair. The beanie that is always on his head like a signature trade mark. It now finding its way on to the hardwood floor. 

How dare he get all of her in ways no other person should. Exploring the very body that he couldn't ever please. Not the way Chris can. Does he really please her? Make her toes curl?

Chris snarls.

It makes the gothic man twitch inside his body. The need to bust through the door of her apartment and snatch him by his shirt and toss him to the floor like a rag doll, it's an overwhelming feeling.

It's taking all of him not to do so and show him who she belongs too.

Seeing the side of her that should be held for the man who marries the woman. It's meant for him. Yet, she has given to him? He doesn't even deserve her. Saccharine, do you realize this man is not meant for you? Can't you see that? You are so much smarter then you think angel.

So why can't you see that now?

My sweet beautiful angel.

Studying to be a physiologist, shouldn't you be able to see through the lines? You don't love him, do you? Do you? It doesn't make sense. He doesn't see you. He doesn't actually see you.

So where is the mind of yours?

He sees you as an object. This play thing that will always be accepting of him always. He doesn't see you like i do. He never will. How can you let him do this to you?

He just needs to deal with that, doesn't he?

He steps closer, his eyes narrowing in and he immediately recognizes the man. The man that every so often shows up at her place. Speeding like a bat out of hell, desperate to get to her and desperate to leave shortly after.

He is the general definition of an egotistical asshole. Right down to the way he dresses. He works for some newspaper. Writes articles about healthy living and straight edge. Yet, from his Instagram page he does drugs. He parties.

Chris scoffs, rolling his eyes.

Is this what she likes?

He can fool his followers, but not him.