(2)

The dark dressed man makes his way to the stage

The dark dressed man makes his way to the stage. A black beanie covers his hair. Sunglasses cover his eyes as he sits in the back of the dimly lit up club. His hands curled around a water bottle. He eyes the other women around the club. None peak the attention like she does. His sweet beautiful girl with such plump lips always coated in some color that's not red. Greens, Blues, and Blacks if it matches the outfit of the night.

His tongue runs across the lip piercings as he sinks in his seat. Once again checking the public social media accounts to see if she has even posted anything. A smile pressed across his face as he sees the instagram story, a short video or boomerang as it reads at the top of the screen. One that showcases the outfit of the night.

A black leather corset that hugs her mother baring hips perfectly. It stops right above her belly button showcasing the little gem that rests in her deep round navel. The jewelry in matching her septum ring. He wonders if it even matches her nipple rings tonight.

His eyes dart to where she wiggles her hips. The boy shorts she wears laced at the side. The black and red rose tattoo that crawls up the right side of her hip. He shifts at the thought of it. The shorts short enough to hold her in the right ways. The ways he only dreams about when he thinks of her at night.

Oh, how she is such a tease.

It's what makes him think he needs to pick a perfect moment to step in. Accidentally of course. He won't mess this up. 

His eyes dart down her legs.

The knee high combat boots, it makes her legs go on for days. He practically can't help the feeling that makes him so willing to lower his standards of being the dominant when he gets her in his bed. He bets she looks so perfect with his hand as a choker. Little gasps escaping her lips as she calls him Daddy or Master.

He'd be more than willing to let loose of control for her.

The lights dim from the stage.

His attention being diverted to it.

The club announcer speaking the name he craves to hear when he is here. When he is here for her, the dark goddess that owns him in such a way she'll never even know. Not yet.

He'll get there.

He promises.

Saccharine.

The sugar sweet stage name that she choose. He cant help but wonder how sweet she really is when it really matters. Not that he won't work with her once the time comes. He'll make her quite the sugar sweet with such a bad side for him.