(18)

He's pacing the room

It had been a few hours ago that he had to take measures into his own hands. She was just uncontrollable. She wouldn't listen to him. She wouldn't hear him out. She looked sick to be around him. Her porcelain skin even more pale than normal. He hates what he he had too but he had too.

She has to understand.

She had too.

He did this because he loves her.

He always had.

The clinking alerts his attention from where he sits. His eyes looking up to where she is handcuffed to the bed. One part of the cabin he hadn't shown her. It was his sanctuary, mainly his music room which is why there is different instruments. It reminds him of a happier time in his life.

"Chris."

She whimpers, tugging on the cuffs.

Horror filled on her face as she keeps tugging with grunts and sobs.

"Please."

She whispers, her eyes softening as the tears begin to fall heavier.

Chris frowns looking down at the ground to keep from looking at her. The sight killing him as he hears her. He can't. He should have just hid the box better. This wouldn't even have happened.

"Chris. Why i'm i here?"

She looks around the room.

He finds her eyes on his, a look of fear and betrayal in them.

"You have to listen to me baby."

He pleads, standing up to move to where she sits on the bed.

She jerks away from him. Her legs going to her chest. Her arms trying to find their way to curl around them. A whimper escaping once again from her plump lips as she looks up at him again, shaking as she tries to scoot further away.

"I love you, okay?"

Her eyes widen.

She knows. She has heard that for the last two months of their three month relationship. It was great. It was beautiful. Yet, she fell for a monster. He manipulated her the way every other man had. She was pissed. She was furious.

"You killed him didn't you?"

He looks down to where his hands are.

His mind flashing back to that night, "I did it for us."

He shakes his head, "I did it for you."

Her eyebrows furrow together, "For us?! What the fuck are you talking about? He wasn't there when there was an us!"

He stands up from the bed, his jaw clenching as she yells at him. Their first fight. A day he had knew would come eventually. Just not like this. He didn't expect this to happen this way. He was gonna tell her.