(12)

"Happy One Month

"Happy One Month."

Chris presses a kiss to the top of her head, taking the empty space beside her in the decided restaurant where he would be meeting his girlfriend's friends for the first time.

Despite not wanting too, he agreed. Whatever makes her happy, he'll do proudly.

The fact he can say that, his girlfriend. It makes him happy. Excited for the future. He had searched for weeks to see when she would change her status with him on all social medias. When she finally did, he felt on top of the world. She was in all the way he ever hoped hers.

The world would know she was his just from that single detail. It would be real and official. Despite his views on social medias, he can agree that's a bigger step than he ever expected. He was hers. She was his. Fully in it.

"Happy One Month."

She smiles.

Her friends, the very people who would determine the approval or denial. Not that it ever mattered to her anyway. She was happy, but her friends meant the world to her. It meant everything to her. They we're the family that she had chose over the years.

Even if they disagree, it would kill her.

Asher smiles bringing the drink to her lips, "One month huh?"

Circe can't help but smile and scrunch her nose at the girl. Her eyes rolling as she looks to Chris who has put his arm around her neck and pulled her into his embrace. Her head resting on his shoulder as she looks at the friend of hers from across the table.

Asher gives a wink before turning to look at the one beside her, Hannah. The bright blonde with shaved sides of her head, her hand wrapped around her girlfriend who had just joined the small group of girls two months ago. Lyndsey, but Lynn for short.

Circe had came to realize that Hannah had met her perfect match, they fit each other in a way that she had hoped would find her way to her eventually. As she looks up at Chris who is mid conversation with Asher questioning him as she always had with any guy she had brought around, she realizes she had met her match.

At least she hopes.

She's usually wrong about these things.

It's Ocean, the social one of the group with more riches than the others combined that speaks up. Completely aware and on edge. It was just her personality. She was Circe's childhood best friend, always had been. She was around for as long as Circe can remember.

She was the sister that she had wanted but never got. She had been there. Her rock. Always. She can't see a life without Ocean in her life. The bright blue eyed girl with bright blue hair, eyes that are full of oceans and that ultimately earned her the name. She looks towards Chris, a hand tucked underneath her chin.

"A month, huh?"

Chris nods, looking down to where his girlfriend looks up at him. A smile on her face as he stares at her. His hand coming to move hair out of the way as he kisses her nose. His head resting on her forehead as gentle as possible.