(8)

Chris fixes his suit

Chris fixes his suit. An eyebrow arched perfectly as he looks down at the man. A smirk spread wide. At least now the dumbass excuse of a man gets the point. He huffs, turning on his heel. Mumbling to himself before stopping just a few feet from the lifeless body before turning around and going back to where the man lays.

I'm not done.

So far from done.

I won't stop till she is mine.

His boot coming in contact with the man's ribcage. A swift kick to the man, just for extra measure. Just one more. One. Two. Three. It's not not long before the crack happens and Chris lets out a chuckle. Not that he wanted that to happen, but at least the man can't mess with him now. Can't mess with his sweet angel.

He didn't want the man dead.

Anyone who dares to come now her, well.

This one had learned, a little too late but he learned.

Permanently.

He can't find his way inside of her and explore the deepest part of her. He doesn't deserve that. Not ever again. Never have. He damages the flower she is. She never deserved that. She is precious. She deserves to be treated better.

She'll learn that.

Daniel is just the fucking scum that sucks his way in like a fucking sickness. It disgusts him. Makes his stomach turn. He was the devil sucking in the blackness inside of his sweet Saccharine.

Oh well.

Goodbye Daniel.

He is gonna be swimming with the little beautiful fishies in the local Pennsylvania lake. It's so polluted, no one will ever know anyway. Fish food, exploring the bottom of the lake like the dirty scoundrel he truly is.

Touching is angel the way he is? How dare he? Who the fuck does he think is? He is low. A down right dirty excuse of a man. He did his research.

Hope you enjoy the nice and very long overdue vacation.

No longer an issue.

No longer a problem.

No longer a fucking thorn in his side.

No longer in his fucking way to get closer to the one he aches for the most.

Chris taps his fingers at his knees from where he leans down, his head tilting to the side as he takes in the details before him. His brown gems dilating at the sight before him. The events and the amount of happiness he feels. His jaw clenches, his mind turning to where she is. The pain she'll feel when she realizes.

A sudden pang filling his chest.

He frowns, an eyebrow furrowed at the thought but not much he can do now. The man is lifeless at his feet. He hates the feeling he has, but he needs to get on it. He needs to make a move. No one can see this mess he made. No one can know. It'll ruin everything he's worked so hard for.