Prologue

Gun's Point of View

I'm always thinking what I did something wrong to deserve this kind of situation. I tried my best to be a good son, I did all that I can to prove them wrong but I guess it's really not enough.

Maybe I really deserve this, Maybe my life will really end here. I'm so tired carrying this pain and I think this is the best solution that I can make.

As I see how tall the building is I can't feel any nervous in my system, That I'm ready to face my fate, that this is really my fate.

I close my eyes and I start counting 1 to 3

1... 2...

*Flashback*

"Will you really leave us huh? Will you really choose your mistress over us?!" My mom hysterically said.

"Can't you stop saying nonsense! I don't have any mistress!" My dad shouted.

"Liar! Then why will you leave us?!" My mom snapped.

"Because I'm tired! I'm tired of you! I'm tired listening to all your nonsense suspicions! okay?! I'm tired that everyday I'm going home you will always welcome me with your nonsense suspicions! I tried to understand and be patient but my patience is wearing thin!" my dad said.

It's true... I don't know but my mom is being paranoid all the time, even me I'm tired hearing her voice blaming dad to something that he didn't do.

I know how much he loves mom and I know that he can't do that to her.

I just close my eyes while silently crying, hoping that this is just a dream, that my father will not leave us, that he will not leave me.

There's a part of me that I can't blame him, He did everything to make my mom feel at ease. He did everything to express his love for my mom but I guess my mom is really the problem.

I can feel that my dad really loves my mom but like what he said he's already tired.

"Are you blaming me?! It's not my fault that you have a mistress! it's not my fault that you're choosing her over us!" My mom said.

"I told you that I don't have a f*cking mistress! you're the problem here and not me!" My dad shouted.

"Then who's the woman last night?! Don't you dare deny it!" My mom shouted.

"I already told you that she's my boss! That we're discussing things related to our work!" My father said.

"Can you really leave us? Can you really leave our son?" My mom asked.

Then because of that a tear fell on my eyes, That's the same question that I want to ask him but I'm too afraid to know the answer.

Then my father come to me.

"Gun come with me, You love dad right?" He asked.

"Yes... but I also love mom." I honestly answered.

"I... I understand... then I'll let you choose..." He said.

"Don't take my son away! I can't let you take care of my son with your mistress!" My mom shouted.

Then my father look at me like he already know my answer.

Then after that... My father already left us.

---

After my father left us my mom started borrowing money to other people, My mom doesn't have a job and she tried applying to different kind of job but no one hired her. She tried selling different kinds of food but it's still not working.