Chapter 1

(Y/N)'s POV...

I appeared on a ship with 13 other people. Five obvious looking girls, five obvious looking boys, someone with a mask and a crow and two... robots?

Someone walked over to me. It was one of the robots. A friendly, blue looking one.

"Hi, friend. My name is Pathfinder. What's yours?" The robot held his hand out for me to shake it. A gently grabbed it.

"I'm (Y/N) (L/N). Nice to meet you, Pathfinder." I smiled slightly as the other robot came over.

"A new skinbag to mess around with." He chuckled evilly which sent shivers up my spine. "Revenant is my name, skinsuit. Don't you dare cross me or I will snap you in half." He walked away.

"Don't worry about him, friend. He is all talk no action." Pathfinder tried to make me feel better, but from his screen on his chest, he looked scared.

"Ok, sure." I giggled quietly as I wondered who my partners are going to be. Hopefully, not that red, seven foot monster. "Who am I with, Path?"

"You are with Mirage and Lifelife, friend." His screen turned into a happy emoji as I smiled and walked over to the people he pointed at.

"Oh! Hey there! You must be the new girl around! I am Mirage! Sometimes they call me by my real name which is Elliot Witt!" Mirage chuckled nervously as Lifeline rolled her eyes playfully, looking at me with a nice smile on her face.

"I am Lifeline. I am one of medics, well... the only medic, but my real name is Ajay Che." She smiled as we shook hands.

"It is a plessure to meet you both. I am (Y/N) (L/N). New to the Apex Games."

"Oh, cool! What are your styles?" Mirage asked as I looked at him confused.

"I'm sorry. What now?"

"He means what are your abilities that granted you to enter the games?" Lifeline chuckled Mirage laughed loudly in a very sarcastic way.

"I have the ability to spawn in two Tigers every four minutes and they can run up to hundred metres. That is my best ability. My 30 second cooldown ability is a melee attack where razor sharp claws that can make someone bleed depending on where I hit." I smiled and they nodded.

"That is awesome! Well, we all hope the best of luck for you." Mirage clapped his hands as a man in a mask walked up to us quickly.

"Hey, amigo! I am Octavio Silva!" He grabbed my hand and shook it quickly before running back to his team.

"Uhm... ok." I let out a small giggle as the ship was ready to open up its hatches.

I looked over and saw Revenant's supreme, yellow glowing at as I gulped and clinged onto the pole incase I fell.

"Kid, be careful!" Mirage yelled as wind blew into our faces.

"Follow me!" Lifeline jumped with Mirage following.

Therefore, I jumped out and screamed loudly moving all over the place. I soon caught up to the other two and got into a nice, speedy, straight line.

---

We landed at The Pit as we all looted and saw another enemy squad.

I unleashed my claws and lounged at them digging them into the person's chest as they screamed and began to bled until someone punched me off. I fell onto the floor with a bleeding nose and took out my gun, shooting the bastard that punched me. She got knocked as well as the final person was killed by Mirage.

"Looks like that was the last of them!" He yelled as handed me a bandage for my nose.

I hated this already as I fixed up my nose.

---

It was half way into the game, and we got good gear, but it wasn't great. A Golden Body Shield or red Evo Shield would come in handy, but we all have blue besides Mirage who has a purple Evo Shield.

"(Y/N)! Another squad in front of us! Prepare!" Mirage told me as he ran over to the left and Lifeline and I took the right side of the wall.

The squad came through the middle as we ambused them.

"Good work, team." Lifeline smiled as we all entered the Bunker.

---

There was three squads left and me, Mirage and Lifeline have killed four squads altogether which we were all proud of. I got patched up nearly everywhere, and I don't know how I haven't passed out yet.

Pathfinder, Loba and Gibraltar were one squad while, Wraith, Bangalore and Revenant were another. That word goes through me. Imagine killing me outside of these. Wait... if I die... Is it game over? I gulped and stayed near my squad not even giving them 5 metres of personal space.

We watched as the two squads were fighting as we got prepared to attack the remaining squad.

The squad that came out on top of the two squad fight was Wraith's squad.

Lifeline, Mirage and I charged in and knocked Bangalore as Revenant and Wraith were gone.

I then heard Mirage scream as he was bleeding out while laying on the floor. Lifeline gasped and shot as Wraith who dissapeared and knock her down too. I shot my Flatline at her as Wraith got knocked too. I used my two Tiger ability as they attacked Revenant, but they all dissapeared. I gasped and looked around the the robot looking guy.

He shot his Peacekeeper at me as I fell onto my stomach. I screamed in pain as he snapped my neck causing me to die and turn into a banner... along side Mirage and Lifeline.

And just like that... I thought I was dead forever.