A perfect date

You was nervously staring at the time shown on your phone as you lightly tapped your foot on the ground. Your blind date was about to show up anytime soon and you would start to become a stuttering mess. You woke up really early to shower, pick our your outfit and fix your hair, trying to look as neat as possible while showing your natural face. You wanted someone who would accept you for your personality, not your face. You wore a long-sleeved and light blue top tucked into your white checkered short skirt up to above your knee.

Soon enough, your blind date showed up. He wore long-sleeved top with a small tie and a vest as the outerwear. His hair was dyed blue and his full lips curved into a smile as he saw you and waved.

You were stunned by his beauty and excitedly jumped as she waved back. He quickened his steps and you greeted each other as soon as you were close enough.

"Hello, I'm Hui!" He smiled adorably. You blushed and introduced yourself.

Since both you and hui loved shopping (especially for clothing), both of you spent the entire day in hopping between shopping malls to shop around tirelessly.

You laughed a lot as you went around doing silly things while making sure you knew what you were doing.

Soon, the sun started setting in the east and the day was about to end. You pouted when Hui told you that you should head home. He agreed on driving you back for safety reasons and it didn't interfere with his schedule.

You had fun singing in the car and jamming to their favourite songs, but good things do come to an end. You have reached and hui escorted you to your door.

"Thank you for today... I had a lot of fun thanks to you," you blushed.

"Same goes for you, y/n," Hui pulled you in for a long hug.

You blushed so hard your face was literally
burning. You hugged him back, trying to cool your face down. You hugged for approximately about a minute before being  willing to let go.

Hui blushed before finding courage to ask you, "y/n.. will you.. go out with me?"

You blushed hard and nodded your head happily.

——————————The End—————————

Hi guuuyyysss I cringed so hard making this 😭 but overall it turned out better than I expected 👀
Thank you💖💖💖
Oops I edited it a little 😅