Friend-zoned or not? (Yuto x reader)[pt. 2]

You walked on endlessly, taking few short breaks, and by the time you went for dinner together, your legs were sore and felt as if it was mechanically broken.

You shuffled stiffly to a random seat for two in the nearby café and settled down under the instruction of the stubborn Yuto, as he went to buy both of your meals, which arrived shortly after.

You thanked him and dug in, having the best meal of of your life after a long and tiring walk, also because you're eating with your crush.

You both finished eating and stayed for a bit, chilling and chatting about random jokes and some life crap.

Then, you guys went to walk down some busy streets to buy some local delicacies, stopping at almost every store as if you were both foreigners who recently travelled here.

After a long while, you were sitting on a bench that faced a swing in a park, right beside Yuto.

"I'm going on that swing," you giggled and ran towards the swing, swinging yourself gracefully and slowly in the cool night air.

Yuto smiled warmly and joined you on the swing right next you. You blushed a little, feeling hyped for absolutely no reason at all.

Suddenly, he slowed down even more, and turned to face you. You felt lucky that the surrounding air was really chilly, so it isn't obvious that you were blushing.

"Y/n..," he stared at you. "I-I.."

You just stared back at him with a confused face.

"I LIKE YOU—," he buried his face in his hands, as if he was bracing for the "friend-zoned" answer.

You stared at him, half shocked, half blushing. You felt your face burn almost literally, it felt as if you might faint from a high fever.

Curious about your silence, he peeked at you through the cracks of his fingers.

"Y-y/n?" He whimpered.

You found that small whimper so cute you couldn't hold it in anymore, you got off the swing and felt your lips meet his warm and soft lips, somehow not getting hit by him swinging.

You pulled away, blushing hard, "I-I like you too.."

Yuto felt shocked for a moment, not expecting you to like him back. He then smiled. Brightly. He squeaked a cute "yay" in that deep supposed-to-be-seductive voice of his and hugged you tightly.

You chuckled and patted his back softly, melting into his warm hug in the middle of a freezing night.

His hug gave a really fuzzy and soft feeling no one would expect from such a buff and emo-looking man. (Yes, because he wears his clothes in full black)

I mean, he's like those people who look like they have temper issues, but when you get know them, they're like, the complete opposite?

He pulled away and lifted your chin softly, returning to his deep voice, "so.. do I get to call you my girlfriend now?"

He smirked and you blush, lightly hitting his arm.

"Aish," you giggled and he smiled sweetly, as if seconds ago he wasn't getting all sexy or whatever.

You both talked for a while about how you both had a crush on each other and things like that, before Yuto walked you home.

Before he left, he kissed you softly and you kissed him back, then waving a bye to him as you entered your home.

You shut the door silently and sighed happily, just replaying that day's scene in your head, finding as if all of it was an unrealistic dream.

You pinched yourself, making sure you weren't in a dream, only to wince and yelp in pain.

You looked at your arm to see a red spot and thought, okay, I might've pinched myself too hard, before smacking yourself in the head and going to get ready to sleep.

—————————— THE END —————————
Here's part two and it's longer 😂
Hope you enjoyed this one tooooo~