Summer love (jinho x reader) [part 1]

You sat on the sand, far from the waves of the sea, yet you still could smell the salty sea water. You cleaned your hands with wet wipes and waited. You giggled at the thought of your date, who went to buy you some ice cream.

As soon as you thought of him, he came running back adorably with two soft serve ice cream in a cone and handed one to you. You blushed at his cute smile on his thin lips and his jet-black hair.

He plopped down beside you as the both of you ate your melting vanilla ice cream, perfect for a hot summer day.

Soon after you both were acting like children running about trying to build sandcastles and just laughing at each other's fails, destroying them at the same time. Getting bored of sandcastles you start splashing water on him.

"HOLD YOUR BREATH, JINHO-," you screamed before pushing a confused Jinho into the sea.

You laughed as he blobbed his head out of the water, coughing. He pouted and pulled you in without warning and the both of you, who did not originally plan this, were drenched from head to toe as you got out.

You dried yourselves and changed into some extra clothes you brought along, packing up your stuff and putting it in jinho's car.

The sun was setting and there was a beautiful shade of orange stretched across the dusk sky.

Suddenly a gust of cool breeze swept by and left you shivering. Jinho noticed and he took off his very much oversized denim jacket.

"H-here, take this," he blushed as he handed it to you. You accepted it gratefully as you blushed and wore it over your black shirt, and the jacket reached until your thighs covered by black jeans.
——————————————————————————
HI GUYS *talking in an empty hall* this is part 1 I'll probably update part 2 tomorrow 💤
Thanks for waiting :D💖💖💖