Best date(song) ever (shinwon x reader) [pt.2]

"There! I want to watch thaaat~," you giggled happily.

      He chuckled softly at how cute you were and both of you ended up in the theatre, munching on popcorn and sipping on soda before the movie actually starts.

      During the movie, you started shivering in the cold. You wish you had brought your jacket along.

      Shinwon saw that you were shaking so much, he pulled out his hoodie, trying not to disturb anyone, and helped you to put it on, kissing your cheek softly.

      You felt lucky that the theatre was dark then, 'cause your face was so hot and as red as a tomato. Trying not to scream, you shoved the popcorn in your mouth. You couldn't help but think to yourself, "Why did he get the couple seat???"

      You stretched and yawned as soon as you got out, checking the time and pouting at your phone.

      "Nooooo~ I don't wanna go home yet..," you frowned.

      Shinwon pokes your left cheek where he kissed you and you blush, pouting more. Then, an idea hit you.

      You tip-toed and kissed his right cheek and he blushed, feeling rather shocked. Before you could run off from embarrassment, you were pulled back and you felt one of his hands hugging your waist against his and the other caressing your cheek.

      As he leaned in, you tip-toed in response, allowing your lips to meet his.

      When the both of you finally pulled away, you blushed hard and waved goodbye before running towards the subway.

      When you got on, you sent him a message.

                                       [ Best boi ]
Shinwon:
Tell me when you get home safe, okay?

                                                                                        Y/n:
                                                                                    Okay~
                                                               I love you >///<
Shinwon:
O-O
Love you too~♡♡

      You found yourself blushing and smiling so much on your way home your mouth hurts. It was the best date ever.
—————————— THE END —————————
Heyyooo
I cried so much from cringe my tears can actually fill an ocean- but that's besides the point-
I hope you enjoyed this though it was shorter than I thought :/ THANKS
FOR READING ALL THE WAY HERE IM 😭
❤️💜💘💓💖💕