Friend-zoned or not? (Yuto x reader)[pt. 1]

You put on a long-sleeved navy-blue male-sized top, tucking it loosely in your long blue denim jeans. You were about to meet your guy friend whom you had a crush on.

You tidied your hair and grabbed your belongings before rushing out of the house excitedly.

You were greeted by a familiar face at the ice cream parlour, where you had arranged to meet at.

"Y/n!!" He called out while smiling adorably.

"Yuto~~," you tried to hide your blush. "Have you had lunch yet?"

He nodded and you continued, "Great! Then I can buy us some ice cream."

He protested but you flipped him off and picked out mint chocolate ice cream for yourself, before getting him vanilla ice cream, which he always gets.

Quite surprising for someone whose closet looks as if he practices dark magic, you giggled to yourself quietly.

You paid for the ice cream and gave him his, eating your own as you asked him, "he's not coming?"

Yuto shook his head, "shinwon wanted to meet his girlfriend instead."

You chuckled as you saw him rolling his eyes, somehow just finding it cute. You needed serious help as you found every little thing he does adorable, like literally anything.

"But, well," he smiled and took your hand. "We get some quality time together."

Your face burned bright pink as he dragged you under the falling leaves.

Leaves of the colours brown, red and flame orange rained down as a gust of the autumn breeze blew by. The trees shivered a little from the cold autumn air, shaking lightly at the thought of the cold winter season that comes as the autumn season leaves.

You went to shop houses and snack stores, but there was a particular one that was oddly attractive.

The shop's interior looked aesthetic with the lighting and the goods being sold. You dragged Yuto in and looked around, trying to find something to buy.

Suddenly you felt Yuto nudge you and you whirled around to face him, accidentally slapping his face with your hair.

You freaked out and apologised profusely, just watching him laugh adorably with a concerned look on your face.

He then told you that he found matching headbands for you both to wear, and brought it to you.

The design was cute, and he said it could be some "best friends' pair" or something. Your heart crushed because you felt friendzoned by his "best friend" thought.

Maybe it's for the best, too, you thought sadly.

Nevertheless, you kept on a smiley face in hopes that you don't make him sad as well as he bought the product for the both of you.

———————— To be continued ———————
Hihi I'm back with a Yuto imagine,, I hope you enjoyed this!!
~A/N